Is sex with animal like human considred as bestiality

bumbiee.soft

Mar 18, 2023
1. In my scenario there are few characters with half human and half animal body, are sex scenes with them considered as bestiality?

2. Also I have a scene in mind which a snake goes into body of a woman (via her vagina) and turns her into a hybrid creator ( snake lower half body) should I remove it due ToS of Patreon (zoo is not allowed)?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Monster girls, furries, kemonomimi and just about any non-human but anthropomorphic thing doesn't get flagged as bestiality by patreon.

for the second part... if you are having a girl transform into a centaur by getting fucked by a horse... do you think it wouldn't be flagged as bestiality? that should answer your question.

Jul 12, 2022
Ignoring the retards with nothing better in their life than fighting on your thread OP, indeed, Patreon doesn't allow that type of content so I would recommend you to not post it there if you value your account in that site. Use Fanbox instead

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Good lord you just keep adding to your fetishes don't you? What's next? Joining Hakarlman with his poll fetish? Or maybe Moonbox with his ass obsession? Where does your hunger end?
It's not an obsession, it's a passion :cry:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Monster girls, furries, kemonomimi and just about any non-human but anthropomorphic thing doesn't get flagged as bestiality by patreon.

for the second part... if you are having a girl transform into a centaur by getting fucked by a horse... do you think it wouldn't be flagged as bestiality? that should answer your question.
From all my research. The above person is correct. I'll add to it.

To the OP,

If you want to make bestial like humanoids, you need to make them similar to the Bestial-Human-Anthromorph characters in the game Wild Life: https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-24-02-2023-adeptus-steve.3810. If Patreon claims you violated their TOS, you can show a side by side comparison of Wild Life anthromorphs and your own anthromorphs, and they'll back down. Patreon fully supports Wild Life's approach. So do what Wild Life did, and you'll be fine. All my research supports this since I've had tons of correspondence with Patreon.

To clarify, READ THIS CAREFULLY: I've had Patreon email me back and tell me it's okay. Here are the criteria you should follow:
- Humanoid
- Bestial Like (Looks like a beast but also human like, with a bestial penis, this is fine)
- Can speak, showing that they're sentient and can consent.

Follow above criteria and you'll be fine. If there's any shadow of doubt, email Patreon support and they'll help you, they're friendly. The above is what Wild Life does, and they've been on Patreon for YEARS. To anyone who reads this, I'm strongly open to correction; assuming your citing Patreon correspondence via emails; NOT HEARSAY.

Last edited:
Reactions: bumbiee.soft

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm strongly open to correction; assuming your citing Patreon correspondence via emails; NOT HEARSAY.
While your clarification is appreciated - you are asking people to use Patreon correspondence citations for corrections, but you do not offer the same in your post except to trust you on your word that you have been in correspondence with them for years. That said, I believe you when you say you have a ton of correspondence with them simply based upon your near incessant desire to gather data. Also, yeah, Wild Life is a good example of what should work.

However, I guess that is besides the point because anything stated here on F95 is hearsay - even if people provide screenshots of messages (such as what Peterppp did) - unless it is a direct message from an official representative of Patreon. That's pretty much the definition of hearsay, a person sharing something they claim another person has said... in addition, anyone can make fake emails/screenshots if they desired.

Bottom line is if someone has a question for Patreon staff, people should ask Patreon staff (such as you have stated you have done for years). Save the original email/message replies with dates/times as documentation. In the end, however, Patreon can always state one thing on a Monday and then state the opposing view on a Wednesday. It's their prerogative.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
While your clarification is appreciated - you are asking people to use Patreon correspondence citations for corrections, but you do not offer the same in your post except to trust you on your word that you have been in correspondence with them for years. That said, I believe you when you say you have a ton of correspondence with them simply based upon your near incessant desire to gather data. Also, yeah, Wild Life is a good example of what should work.

However, I guess that is besides the point because anything stated here on F95 is hearsay - even if people provide screenshots of messages (such as what Peterppp did) - unless it is a direct message from an official representative of Patreon. That's pretty much the definition of hearsay, a person sharing something they claim another person has said... in addition, anyone can make fake emails/screenshots if they desired.

Bottom line is if someone has a question for Patreon staff, people should ask Patreon staff (such as you have stated you have done for years). Save the original email/message replies with dates/times as documentation. In the end, however, Patreon can always state one thing on a Monday and then state the opposing view on a Wednesday. It's their prerogative.
Understandable. If you guys want, you can DM me and I'll show you screenshot, or you can ask Patreon yourself. Their answers in regards to this issue is generally the same, even from multiple Patreon staff. They consistently answer the same on this topic, no matter who you talk to; this has been my experience.

To you, or anyone else who reads this, here's the link to ask Patreon yourself to be 100% sure:

1680745744994.png

Last edited:

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Understandable. If you guys want, you can DM me and I'll show you screenshot, or you can ask Patreon yourself. Their answers in regards to this issue is generally the same, even from multiple Patreon staff. They consistently answer the same on this topic, no matter who you talk to; this has been my experience.

To you, or anyone else who reads this, here's the link to ask Patreon yourself to be 100% sure:

View attachment 2524120
why must people dm you to see the screenshots? post patreon's answers here. you're not breaking any rules.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
why must people dm you to see the screenshots? post patreon's answers here. you're not breaking any rules.
I'm cursed with a brain that can foresee potential issues from a hundred different angles; it's probably because I listened to so many different points of view in my life; i'm an older dude. Now that I think about it, it's better I don't share screenshots, even in DM, unless you're an existing developer with a released game, then I'll do it.

You've can trust me OR you can easily email them right now, you'll get a response back in a few days, and I ASSURE YOU, they will say anthropomorphic characters are fine; make sure they're humanoid'ish and sentient; capable of giving consent.

On side note, I'd recommend to anyone to not share email correspondence so freely on the web.