Is there any games where you play as a member of an MC club?

• Thread starter Deleted member 78983
  • Start date

Do you think a game centered around an MC club would be cool?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 78983

Is there any games where you play as a member of an MC club? I am trying to make an original game and come up with new ideas. I don't think I have seen a game like that before on this site. It could be cool opposed to all the incest games on this site.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As a note, acronyms/initialisms confuse a lot of the population.

Like I don't know why there would be a club about the main character (mc), I would assume they would lead it though, unless they are Gary Oak.

I am guessing you mean Mind Control?

I think there may have been a Japanese visual novel kind of about that, usually dealt in corruption and slaves I think.

As an idea it sounds fine, about your poll though.

Why can't it have incest? Why can't it have NTR (Netorase and/or Netori)? Why can't it hells yeah?

Assuming mind control, family works just as much as friends, classmates, etc.

NTR, why can't you mind control your women into other men's arms? Other men into other men's arms? Other men's women into your arms? etc.

Do what you want man, have fun with it.

Reactions: Sole
D

Deleted member 78983

As a note, acronyms/initialisms confuse a lot of the population.

Like I don't know why there would be a club about the main character (mc), I would assume they would lead it though, unless they are Gary Oak.

I am guessing you mean Mind Control?

I think there may have been a Japanese visual novel kind of about that, usually dealt in corruption and slaves I think.

As an idea it sounds fine, about your poll though.

Why can't it have incest? Why can't it have NTR (Netorase and/or Netori)? Why can't it hells yeah?

Assuming mind control, family works just as much as friends, classmates, etc.

NTR, why can't you mind control your women into other men's arms? Other men into other men's arms? Other men's women into your arms? etc.

Do what you want man, have fun with it.
I am sorry if my acronyms confused you. What I meant with MC club is Motorcycle club. You know, like Hell's Angels MC. The idea is to make like a crime game with locations such as a clubhouse and of course some shady places and bars.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am sorry if my acronyms confused you. What I meant with MC club is Motorcycle club. You know, like Hell's Angels MC. The idea is to make like a crime game with locations such as a clubhouse and of course some shady places and bars.
Explains the Hells yeah then.

There are a few crime syndicate like games on here, but none that focus on something like a motorcycle gang or actual criminal life outside of things like slavery or games randomly mentioning drug dealing. So your idea would be relatively fresh.

I don't think incest really fits with it, but I have known some biker gang guys who sold their sister around/used her. So that is always an option.

NTR, unless others of the club are doing it, I think only the club characters of the game including the player would be able to do it and get away with it, otherwise lots of pain and death.

Sounds interesting enough as a testing idea.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Bros before Hoes
women get passed around in the club. no woman is "yours" she belongs to the club

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
There are some clubs that allow you to have personal property, but the property patch usually shows that she belongs to the club.
Then there are those weekend clubs. Dudes who belong to a bitch back home, but she lets him out on the weekend. Sometimes he rides beside her.
Different clubs have different rules.
020749f72238880969c1c83f40a1f889.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 78983

There are some clubs that allow you to have personal property, but the property patch usually shows that she belongs to the club.
Then there are those weekend clubs. Dudes who belong to a bitch back home, but she lets him out on the weekend. Sometimes he rides beside her.
Different clubs have different rules.
View attachment 480938
Ohh man imagine the potential. Protagonist is a prospect trying to earn his place in the ranks of an MC club. To do that you can do missions with them or let them bang your gf. Perfect for NTR :LOL: