Is this website illegal?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So... I suppose yeah? We are probably an illegal website.
Well, strictly speaking it's 100% legal to be here. You don't commit a crime by just being in a none forbidden place.
What can possibly be illegal is to look at some threads (the ones with incest, or rape, or none rule 7 loli, or bestiality, depending on the country) and to download the games when you aren't sure at 100% that it's the dev who leaked the update.
But right now, we are talking about the legality of the site, and I doubt that there's a country where talking about the legality of a website is something illegal.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I genuinely don't care about the legality issues. Considering I've never paid a penny for operating systems, commercial AAA games, or commercial software. And nothing, I'm alive and well and feeling pretty good about myself. And I don't intend to give up torrents, for example. In my country there is ( reasonably ) such a saying: "The strictness of our laws is compensated by the non-binding nature of their enforcement".

Reactions: VegitoHlove

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ask your local policeman.
Make sure to bring a screen capture of a 3D loli getting buttfucked to be on the safe side.