• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Bruh will people quit asking about the extreme code. Even if someone did give the correct code, it wouldn't work anyway because this is the public version. So unless someone uploads the Patreon version, which is on their Discord so sites like Kemono don't work, there's no point tryna look for it.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Bruh will people quit asking about the extreme code. Even if someone did give the correct code, it wouldn't work anyway because this is the public version. So unless someone uploads the Patreon version, which is on their Discord so sites like Kemono don't work, there's no point tryna look for it.
but how can we annoy other people then if we don't ask for codes that don't work anyway

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress in the dungeon at the mage's house? I bought the cursed compass. I found to route to the tentacles which is: North, North, West, South and lastly East. But when I interact with the tentacles, I get the message: I need to figure out what they are connected too.

Sksk4128

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress in the dungeon at the mage's house? I bought the cursed compass. I found to route to the tentacles which is: North, North, West, South and lastly East. But when I interact with the tentacles, I get the message: I need to figure out what they are connected too.
I have was having the opposite issue, I found the sister but needed to find the roots.
East, South. West. North, West - Sister
North, North, West, South, East - Tentacles

You might want to grind a few levels first as you have to fight both of them.

Reactions: Avit
Apr 2, 2018
Is it normal that Hana's child is missing? I decided to wait until he grows up and that's what happened... By the way, I really miss downloading the game without going to the main menu.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Yes... but it only serves to unlock that, the Patreon content per se is only in the file that was shared.

Can you share again? Please
As I noted in this old comment, everything depends on a light file to release the issue with the blocked content as far as I understand, since the game doesn´t ask for a connection with patreon or verify account, so if someone who has the patreon version could share the file key that weighs nothing (not even 3 MB I think) the matter would be resolved.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
As I noted in this old comment, everything depends on a light file to release the issue with the blocked content as far as I understand, since the game doesn´t ask for a connection with patreon or verify account, so if someone who has the patreon version could share the file key that weighs nothing (not even 3 MB I think) the matter would be resolved.
Does the file change version to version? or will an older file work? cause I'm pretty sure there are old patreon versions floating in here somewhere.

If you find them and can confirm let us know, so i can dive myself and everything. Also, do we even know what this file looks like? I doubt its helpfully named "Patreon key" or something

Reactions: ACM1PTE

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
Mod add cheats and unlock almost all the content.
Even though I can restore the cut content, I'm just too lazy.
Intended for [v1.035 Public].

Download

Don't forget to activate Extreme.
2024-02-02_14-26-20.png
Updated to [v1.035 Public]

Updated to [v1.01 Demo]
JustForFun

Updated to [v1.0 Demo]

Bugfix:

When you re-enter the Extreme menu, the mode was turned off.
If something doesn't work, disable and re-enable Extreme mode.

Last edited:

Cantslamthemall

Nov 7, 2023
Y'know I thought everyone was messing around saying there wasn't a lot of content. they're not wrong. But the content that is there isn't too bad. Just let the lad cook.

1.70 star(s) 29 Votes