bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
The dev and his rep here are absolute clowns.
I was one of the people that went to the patreon to pay for the game so that I'd get access to the full features. Then I saw that the idiot was asking for 60 dollars! He also had the gall to call it "free".
Not only did he chase me away from ever considering putting any money into this game, but I'm never going to touch another project from this fool.

At this point, I'm staying in this thread just to warn others away from this game, and enjoy the dumpster fire.
no way i thought the $20 you get full one ?

avileksa99

Feb 17, 2022
The dev and his rep here are absolute clowns.
I was one of the people that went to the patreon to pay for the game so that I'd get access to the full features. Then I saw that the idiot was asking for 60 dollars! He also had the gall to call it "free".
Not only did he chase me away from ever considering putting any money into this game, but I'm never going to touch another project from this fool.

At this point, I'm staying in this thread just to warn others away from this game, and enjoy the dumpster fire.
The devs becomes like that because he still have 200 subscriber.
Screenshot_20240329-064748.jpg
200 x $20 = $4000 /month. Just stay away from this game especially for the patron in this game. He wont clear this game soon. So you waste your money

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
The devs becomes like that because he still have 200 subscriber.
200 x $20 = $4000 /month. Just stay away from this game especially for the patron in this game. He wont clear this game soon. So you waste your money
These are those who stayed for over 4 months, Read carefully baby. I'm going to try to release this year all thanks to my supporters that game has come this far in 1 year of development. I'll keep working hard for them.

Maxxxing f95ccxx foofoo3344

@amiddleagefemboy

If you guys don't like the game just leave, find better games, stop wasting your time here. There is nothing that you're going to say that hasn't been said before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maxxxing

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
These are those who stayed for over 4 months, Read carefully baby. I'm going to try to release this year all thanks to my supporters that game has come this far in 1 year of development. I'll keep working hard for them.

@amiddleagefemboy

If you guys don't like the game just leave, find better games, stop wasting your time here. There is nothing that you're going to say that hasn't been said before.
The frustration is that there are people that WANT to like your game, your just nor making it possible for them. Hell, your anti-piracy seems ridiculous when looking at how much your making anyway. Its not hurting your bottom line really, in fact it is just turning away people that MIGHT spend money, but don't want to when your being a douche-nozzle

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
The frustration is that there are people that WANT to like your game, your just nor making it possible for them. Hell, your anti-piracy seems ridiculous when looking at how much your making anyway. Its not hurting your bottom line really, in fact it is just turning away people that MIGHT spend money, but don't want to when your being a douche-nozzle
this dude seems like a douche nozzle, iam not spending money on his games, you guys on the forums helped me saved money for other patreons, hit him with the feedbacks and negatives that you see. The 4 months patreons are most likely ignorant until this starts hitting up the google searches. Oh he's releasing on steam too? NO MERCY on the reviews.

Sep 23, 2019

@amiddleagefemboy

Nah, not gonna leave. Rather stay...and watch it burn.

You made your bed, now fuckin sleep in it.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
We can do both.
I'm staying to enjoy the dumpster fire that is your communications and attitude, and to also do a public service: Warning people not to support you.

I want you to understand this: I went to your Patreon to support you, and after seeing that, and two more comments from you on this forum you made me go from "I'm going to ignore this game" to "I should stay here and warn people."
You did that in literally the span of one day.

The problem is, I'm not sure you're going to ever think about this, or take a look in the mirror. I hope you do, but I'm not holding my breath.

houhou117

Jan 11, 2019
Its so sad, i just want the full game and the extreme content, but patreon always rejected my country CC :(, cant use paypal also since my country blocked it

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes