Y(anon)

Apr 19, 2022
This thread safes me, I will finally found a reason to give up on this greedy dev, kinda reminded me of genshin, I know different kind of game but seeing how the dev responding to each threads, totally giving me the vibes to get away as possible from bad person

Reactions: Maxxxing

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
This thread safes me, I will finally found a reason to give up on this greedy dev, kinda reminded me of genshin, I know different kind of game but seeing how the dev responding to each threads, totally giving me the vibes to get away as possible from bad person
Save yourself the grief. Waste your time on something else. Normally, I don't recommend bad habits but get into Magic The Gathering, or Warhammer 40K/ Age of Sigmar. you're losing money, but you'll at least have some fun.

AFMZFL

Mar 26, 2022
game has ok art and ideas. but the minigame repetition bs is hella annoying. couple times is cool but by the third its just tiring. i've downloaded this thing couple times in the past before this latest. and i never see a good amount of content being introduced on new updates. or just didnt waste enough time. idfk.

Haruka? the girl with 6 eyes barely has content, and the content she has is a fucking chore to achieve. the castle women dont do anything either. not to mentioned the unfinished routes for other chars. it seems only the two toned hair girl from the general shop has a "complete" route with she giving birth to her daughter.

but hey. im not paying so i dont have the right to demand anything, if i were paying for shit i'd not be commenting on F95 for starters, just voicing what i seen, and what keeps me fron purchasing the damn thing, its unifinished. and i wont pay for unfinished shit. dude can just up and leave and i will be left with unfinished work in progress. im sure dev needs to get money from somewhere, but im seeing you already making another game. i just dont think the split work effort will do this dev any good. just my two cents if anyone here expects this game to be finished anytime soon. prove me wrong.

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Directions for the domain?
NWNWN for the boss fight which will close the domain, make sure to rescue Mary before that, though Kaleina will also remind you to rescue Mary if you win. More details can be found on #important-links section on Discord.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
These gacha games are all trash, don't waste your time with garbage my dude.

If I would be a dev, I'd just release a game for very cheap on dlsite while making it great while making it optional for people to support me. Chances are people would still pay and try to support the development for it, even after the game is done. Wouldn't care about pirates because thats pretty much free advertising. Have a dev circle for 5 - 10 years while releasing sizeable updates, akin to the size of one or two larger DLCs. More money means bigger and more frequent updates, depending on the team or in different terms your ways of growth. The longer you stick around as a developer, the more people will support you. All in all, its a long term thing.

Don't care if less people flock to this idea and support me as earning money as a dev is a long term investment anyway.

Jul 26, 2019
Not worth it. The game just isn't "fun." It reminds me of an infamous figure in a certain community about his certain characterization.

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes