Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Hana's progress will not update if choose to help her on bar while she has 4 dot on lust/like (end up reach 5, but won't update anymore).

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
Hana's progress will not update if choose to help her on bar while she has 4 dot on lust/like (end up reach 5, but won't update anymore).
same...
Progress 2
Lust 5
Trust 5

not gonna fucking lie, she's cute af but i'm upset when it's no update for her yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jackie_Dev

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
You must be fucking kidding me?!?! I don't believe anyone is that blind.... Besides, this forum is +18, if you have trouble reading or finding text ON THE SAME PAGE then this is not the forum for you. My best regards and I advise you to concentrate more in school.
They are asking the right question, those cheats don't work lol
you know where to get the correct cheats ;)

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I understand that they don't work, but it's enough to write that those codes don't work. Especially since if you play other games on this forum you can see people asking the same question over and over again even if someone has already answered it and it's just tiresome how many people don't even bother to check if someone hasn't provided what are the codes. Sometimes the codes are given on the first page and people still ask the question.

123happy

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone get a glitch like this.

1681647517511.png

By glitch a scene was supposed to play but it turned night and never played since it kicked me out of the shop so my screen is stuck like this for my save.

Reactions: Jackie_Dev

Bugmenot1337

May 28, 2017
<- Looks absolutely fine to me.
If anyone bothers to get updated codes for a new version they can just look for them in the CommonEvents.json file :)

You should also make sure to check your patreon posts with a non subscribed account, cause even there you can see the gold code which i provided without paying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
<- Looks absolutely fine to me.
If anyone bothers to get updated codes for a new version they can just look for them in the CommonEvents.json file :)

You should also make sure to check your patreon posts with a non subscribed account, cause even there you can see the gold code which i provided without paying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I don't mind, sadly this isn't one of those games where you can skip major gameplay with Gold cheats:LOL:. Skill point and Stamina Cheats are wayy more useful.

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes