VN - Ren'Py - Isekai Brothel [v0.32] [Isekai Brothel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rock Licker

It's just your typical Koikatsu based hentai game that's been watered down just for the sake of getting a few bucks out of people willing to give them money through Patreon so they can acces the content earlier. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't expect any phenomanal writing here, which is honesty a big missed opportunity for not being able to stand out like all these other Koikatsu based games out there that just do the same mistake over and over again. I mean; is there even a story? Because I haven't noticed it.

The dating mechanic is a trial and error mix and match that rougly reflects the actual charather, but it would be cool if there was being put more effort in this to actually resemble the real character, so it would engage players more by doing this instead of just putting in the unlock everything cheat code so you can go balls deep inside whatever charather of your picking and close the game and so something else with your free time. It really doesn't make any sense you first have to engage with the charather and have the right stats before she agrees to have sex with you. I mean; it gets the 'prostitution' tag, yet, you first have to jump through hoops and say and do the right things before you're allowed to go balls deep inside her? That sounds more like a girlfriend to me, isn't it? Or is this tag implying having a girlfriend is nothing more then prostitution with extra steps? I don't know why this tag is here and I don't want to go trough this rabbit hole at this moment. No wonder most sane people just put in the unlock everything cheat, so they don't have to deal with this grindy nonsense that doesn't make any sense.

Despite being "a brothel", you're not allowed to bang multiple girls at the same day. Why is that? No, you're supposed to go back to your room and go to sleep untill the next day just because it needs to recharge or whatever nonsense. It's kinda tedious and pointless if you ask me. This game already is rather lackluster in gameplay and then you're supposed to do unnessancery actions just because it's intented this way for the sake of having more engagement?

Another mayor drawback is that unfortunately this game relies on recycled animations, which also doesn't really screams replayabillity from my standpoint. It would be cool to have more positions being animated, heck even stand-alone animations for just one charather only. It would encourage players more engagement in this game if you truly wants to expierence the full game, but alas. Sure, I'm aware it would also heavily bloat the game regarding storage space.

In version 0.22 suddenly the Pokémon section and the charather Rosa was being removed if I'm not mistaken. We still don't have any explaination why. But the developer still proudly shows it being advertised on their itch.io page that you can date Rosa from Pokémon. We're now heading towards version 0.28 btw and this still haven't been updated. Long live false advertisement, right? Also the charathers Nezuko, Nagatoro and Megumin were being removed for several months by just replacing them with even worse looking models that looks like those charathers are now being made from plastic. Also the developer had this weird idea and slapped water balloons on their bodies that should be their boobs apparantly. Do we get an explaination about this decision? Absolutely not and I don't even expect an explaination at this point, because it's clearly the developer doesn't really care about you as the player unless you open up your wallet for a Patreon subscription.

In short: With each update this 'game' keeps getting worse and worse if I'm truly being honest. Unless you're a fan of grindy level-up stat mechanics, recycled animations, a lackluster of story, models being replaced by much worse looking ones or just simply being removed with no explaination why, then this is the right game for you. But I personally wouln't recommend this game. There are better Koikatsu based games out there in the field if I'm fully being honest that I would rather support then this game.

At least you still have the 'cheat code' that unlocks everything so you don't have grind to view the naughty bits if you're still curious somehow. At least you can for now...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Umbral Knight

The only reason I could think of someone enjoying this is because they can't be bothered to use up storage space for videos or download Koikatsu/ Koikatsu Sunshine.

The only thing worthwhile here is the character's appearances.

Their personalities are stripped barren, some of the models aren't polished, and the dialogue they all have is repetitious.

Animations are basic and of course primarily stripped from Koikatsu.

It is also grindy for no clear reason. The transport portal not having enough energy to use more than very few times a day? Yep.

The girls not willing to sleep with you until you max out some meaningless stat check? Yep.

More than one girl not being accessible at the same time despite this being a BROTHEL. Yep.

Could keep going but I just wanted to leave this review warning.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    The amount of waifus you can have are good
    no story
    good for a quick fap
    Not that original the story you have few games like this But i would say this one is the best from the ones i played because of the amount of girls there are
    No bugs
    There is a cheat if you don't want to grind
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

All characters are quite good. I love Dragon Ball character, they're the best. Sound effect is good also, it makes this game more interesting. But I think that Dev should make more content because there're a lot of ladys in this game but all player could do with them just exactly the same, so then, it's boring. Hope to see this game could change better in the future
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rawrsause

good needs more different girls. The mc is alright
    the needless grind for dating is werid
    maybe pc can have like cam shows or something
    overalll its good progress. Daily updates are nice
    The sounds are pretty good most renpy dont have them.
    needs agallery option maybe somewhere on the computer tbh
  6. 1.00 star(s)

SleepKitteh

A poor watered down koikatsu party experience with lackluster animations. With the only redeeming feature being a diverse selection of popular animes, however it is implemented in such a way where it is as wide as an ocean but shallow as a puddle. With each series/show only offering 1-2 characters with essentially the same animations recycled for each.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

PokeIssau

A poor game in general, generic Koikatsu models of anime with a pretty bad story, I found a couple of bugs and the dev did not invent the wheel when it comes to gameplay. You're better off downloading the Koikatsu, popular anime models and that's it, custom scenes.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 4/10
    Imagery: 6/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 5/10
    Overall: 5/10

Koikatsu for dummies.

So you want to bang Nagatoro? Go balls deep in Aqua? Cuck Kirito by plowing Asuna? Well then boy do I have some good news for you. This game, makes that a more likely reality.

Sure you could just download and run Koikatsu, put the girls in plenty of positions, run your own scenarios, etc etc. But not everyone is creative or has the time, well, you better still have time because this game is still a bit grindy.

Yes the end goal is to bed each girl, this is a brothel sim after all, but these girls want to be wined and dined before that. You can't just throw a few grand their way and expect them to put out, which of course means, prepare to click, click, click click click. Because the "story" for each girl is non-existent, in that they kinda just feel like women cosplaying the girls who have zero idea of their personalities.

They're all pretty easy, open to sex, and have no qualms about letting you go ham on their ass. So it kinda just kills the vibe, breaking any suspension of disbelief. Not that seeing an adult Kana would help that any.

At least the remaining selection is cool, though as of now it is limited to just the lest hot version of Bulma from DBZ, Ino from Naruto, a big tittied version of regular Nezuko from Demon Slayer, regular Ochaco from My Hero, normal Aqua and Megimu from KonoSuba, some chick from Fairy Tail (I dunno, I'm not a fan of the series), large breasted Asuna from SAO, and regular ol' Nagatoro from Miss Nagatoro. So if you were hoping to make Komi communicate with your dick or have 02 call you darling, think again. (as of 0.4)
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Aquiledelrosa

Hi changed my review, till january 6 i give this a 5 star, now i can say that is a 2 almost a solid 1, bro they take like 2 weaks to just put one char with recycled animation, tbh i cant see any passion in this project, the guys is using pre made models, with premade animations and taking 2 fucking weaks to put, 0 passion 0 love.
    now i have no hope for this project tbh
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Vyniril

This is basically downloading Koikatsu, taking a popular made character image, adding a very small grinding portion and calling it a game. Honestly, save yourself the time and download Koikatsu and add whomever you want to that instead.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Datboiisnotme

Although this is just the 1st release the quality shown so far has alot of promise along with the possible choices and variety available is the forseen future. I'll be looking forward to the progress of this game.