Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

rexor97

May 7, 2017
I am having a similar issue. It looks like the game is trying to connect to steam, but without success. In my case, Steam is completely absent on the computer.
You can find your logs in AppData\LocalLow\Studio Ginkgo\ISEKAI FRONTLINE\Player.log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iolight

rexor97

May 7, 2017
Update: I found the solution. Just replaced steam_api64.dll with old one from version 1.0 :WeSmart:
Maybe it's not completely proper, but works fine (as I can see).
Location of the file: *Game Folder*\ISEKAI FRONTLINE_Data\Plugins\x86_64

Reactions: iolight

rexor97

May 7, 2017
I understand correctly that the latest update includes only one scene with the final boss? If so, then I am very upset with this update.

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Dude, Netorase and Netori are far more useful and accurate tags than a literal translation of NTR. f95 NTR definition is also more useful if they actually follow it. Not all NTR types are designed to cause jealousy so You can't just include Netorase, Netori and any other types into one big Netorare and call it a day. I don't want to be expecting to play a netorase game, grinding some gameplay hours or a buttload of VN texts just so I could get netorared. It's stupid.

"translations demonstrate the NTR genre's emphasis on the feelings of the individual who was cheated on" - In other words consent and non consent, willing or unwilling, Happy or sad.

Similarly If we're talking about the translation ."To steal from."
It's like if someone tried to steal a left over pudding I left for anyone who wants it. It doesn't make sense for people to say I got stolen from. The logic is the same with "To take from."
It also clearly states that it focuses on the person cheated on, which this game does not.

Mar 5, 2023

a new version for ISEKAI FRONTLINE
NOTICE!:this file has a little ADs in meun !
i clearn most of ADs , but someone change game image resources. So if you dont mind you can play it.

Reactions: Reasff and Tarango

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018

edit: assuming that to be 1.2?

Last edited:

MikeRotchfield

Nov 29, 2017
There's version 1.2.0 on SkidrowReloaded, pair it with this guide for applying DLC manually

Worked for me, enjoy.

ED: Jeebus Crikey, I didn't realize it was so cheap, Imma buy this bitch, is decent enough for the price.

Sakurash

Mar 3, 2019
If anyone still isn't convinced it's AI (assisted, at the very least), just look at the white hair girl's earring - it's fucking floating.

Some other obvious tells are the strap between her top and her skirt, how the gun is being "held" considering her jacket's sleeve, that her skirt has a curtain thing in the front (pleated skirt in front, pencil skirt on side), etc. No artist of that skill level would make such nonsensical mistakes.

Reactions: Saga89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiFrontline-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes