Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.17.1] [Studio Echydna]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Aug 22, 2023
Changelog

Devlog v0.10.0
:
  • New Race : Dryad, including a portrait and 5 animations (Idle/Foreplay/Sex/Anal/Yuri)
  • Clothing Option in options, you can set it to ON/OFF (will be more relevant in gameplay later)
  • Various other small tweaks, balancing, bug-fixes and improvements

Devlog v0.11.0:

• New World 2: Elf Domain, including 2 Hscenes with the Princess Fildae and 1 with Echydna, new music, 4 levels
  • Heat System : Each room have now a temperature (Very Cold/Cold/Warm (default)/Hot/Very Hot). Each race have its own liking of temperatures, Dragonkin may accommodate themselves of both Warm and Hot temperature for example. Not caring about the temperature will have grave consequences in satisfaction and the girl's exhaustion.
  • Calendar System, months are now ticking (with every day 2 days for one month), this will have impact on global room temperature and some events. Seasons visual feedback will be improved in the future. (World 1 in Storymode does not have Calendar by Design, but W1 Endless mode and W2 have it)
  • Clothing System, being naked is now a choice with consequences. Each girl starts with Casual Clothes with no effect on temperature. Being Naked or with Hot Clothes will make the girl tolerate one temperature hotter than normal, and Cold Clothes for 1 temperature colder. Clothes need to be individually purchased per race. You can custom clothes color on the Courtesan screen. (You can still decide to hide all idle clothing in options but it won't stop gameplay implications and girls will be treated according to the clothes selected even if they don't appear)
  • Furniture System, each room may have up to 1 or 2 Furniture (depending on the type of room). They may improve satisfaction or change the temperature of the room / adjacent rooms. You can build them from the room Builder. Firsts Furnitures are Dwarf Vent, Stove, Ice Pixies, Fireplace, Elven Rune, Atlantis Rune, Crimson Rune, Sun Rune.
  • Alpha Automation system, you may click on Echydna or Fildae to access a new menu, you can set up some rules for auto-sleep, auto-relax and auto-vacation, you can make it dependent on the races. The rules are read once at the start of every turn.
  • The Item Shop have its own character now, Gab'. She will be further introduced in later updates.
  • Items now stacks if they are more of the same.
  • There is now a scrolling function for the Parlor and a new floor possible for W1.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I think the game is pretty unbalanced, working a shift takes 90% of stamina, and you need 3 days of sleep to get the girl recovered, and that without the mood component... It should be the other way around...a girl should be able to work 3, 4 or more days before needing a rest day. There should be a recreation room to improve the mood.

If a game is too hard, as this is, players get bored, a I did, and quit
You can't hire girls because you make less money than rent. It ends up not recovering costs even if you provide satisfaction bonuses, because girls require multiple rest periods just to go one time.

This game's balance is that it has no balance.
I played the current version (9.1), on Normal difficulty from the start, just to check if the developers broke the balance somehow.
But no, the balance is still in place.
Note the following: more experienced workers can generally work more. Levels increase resource maximums, and sometimes their defensive attributes increase too, making them lose less resources.
Starting their career with "succubus initiation" crash course is a good idea to get past the initial difficulties. Even with that, you will probably need a few days before you'll start making money.
For inexperienced workers, they do need 3 shifts of rest (one for motivation, and 2 for stamina) for one shift of work. That is fine, at that level their salary is low too, and even a commoner can pay you for their day. As they get better, you'll see them working 2 or even 3 shifts per day.
In my playthrough, 4 workers were enough to handle most of the customers at initial reputation level.
If things aren't going well in a day, don't worry. Randomness of the customers is a big factor in your income, and a good day with some satisfied rich adventurers can make up for 2 days full of commoners.

Finally, note that when you get your first reputation level up, things will get easier, as you'll get more and better tools for keeping productivity up. Not only better rooms (which increase effectiveness of sex and also effectiveness of relaxing), and better potions (contrary to my expectations, mid tier potion has better stamina-to-gold ratio than beginner potion) but also trainings such as "adventure", which increases their defensive stats greatly.

Reactions: Thenaós

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Changelog

Devlog v0.10.0
:
  • New Race : Dryad, including a portrait and 5 animations (Idle/Foreplay/Sex/Anal/Yuri)
  • Clothing Option in options, you can set it to ON/OFF (will be more relevant in gameplay later)

Devlog v0.11.0:

• New World 2: Elf Domain, including 2 Hscenes with the Princess Fildae and 1 with Echydna, new music, 4 levels
  • Heat System : Each room have now a temperature (Very Cold/Cold/Warm (default)/Hot/Very Hot). Each race have its own liking of temperatures, Dragonkin may accommodate themselves of both Warm and Hot temperature for example. Not caring about the temperature will have grave consequences in satisfaction and the girl's exhaustion.
  • Calendar System, months are now ticking (with every day 2 days for one month), this will have impact on global room temperature and some events. Seasons visual feedback will be improved in the future. (World 1 in Storymode does not have Calendar by Design, but W1 Endless mode and W2 have it)
  • Clothing System, being naked is now a choice with consequences. Each girl starts with Casual Clothes with no effect on temperature. Being Naked or with Hot Clothes will make the girl tolerate one temperature hotter than normal, and Cold Clothes for 1 temperature colder. Clothes need to be individually purchased per race. You can custom clothes color on the Courtesan screen. (You can still decide to hide all idle clothing in options but it won't stop gameplay implications and girls will be treated according to the clothes selected even if they don't appear)
  • Furniture System, each room may have up to 1 or 2 Furniture (depending on the type of room). They may improve satisfaction or change the temperature of the room / adjacent rooms. You can build them from the room Builder. Firsts Furnitures are Dwarf Vent, Stove, Ice Pixies, Fireplace, Elven Rune, Atlantis Rune, Crimson Rune, Sun Rune.
  • Alpha Automation system, you may click on Echydna or Fildae to access a new menu, you can set up some rules for auto-sleep, auto-relax and auto-vacation, you can make it dependent on the races. The rules are read once at the start of every turn.
  • The Item Shop have its own character now, Gab'. She will be further introduced in later updates.
  • Items now stacks if they are more of the same.
  • There is now a scrolling function for the Parlor and a new floor possible for W1.

Mega
Alright, I was expecting something like this, I guess. I know the rules n all.

Can't say I'm not disappointed a bit, I'd have hoped that we'd have at least enough money coming in to be stable before this happened - but yeah. Thought the system was fair with how the updates rolled into public steadily, with just 2 months of delay - and a pretty open system, trusting our subscribers to play along.

We can still count on those who genuinely want the project to develop more, but nullifying the main exclusivity we have up our sleeve sure doesn't help.

Welp, anyway anyhow, we're thinking about including authentication now. Guess before we come to that I'll just meme it as "please support the official release"

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Can't say I'm not disappointed a bit
I get what you are saying, but this site is what it is.

Welp, anyway anyhow, we're thinking about including authentication now.
That's not the best thing to blurt out. Most would consider that a threat more than anything as that not only affects most people but your paid users aswell.
Food for thought.

---

Anyway.
So i came back today to give good news. So far anyway.
Seems I and likely everyone else failed on a front not expected.

Most games like this are a kick to the balls and a drag through the mud, torturous with time defined goals and restrictive objectives.
My first instinctive playing the game was out the game absolute min maxing and limit testing.
What a fucking nightmare.

But no, this game doesn't seem to be like that.
Reputation going down is not the end of the world.
Low or negative profits early on isn't a death sentence.

You need to get the ball rolling, gain some XP and levels.
Once things have started out, you can start profiting by having each girl maybe work on 1-2 guys a day each.
You dont need to be making 100+ gold a day from day 1.

For example, I'm currently on day 18;
I have 2936 gold, 58 REP and only 3 girls.

I was stressing out and had purchased 2 additional girls on my last save, also splashed out on like 5 potions and lost a girl by now.
jeez...

Note:
I thought the bank was an "interest for stored money" not an "interest on loan" kinda deal.
Lol.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiParlorSimulator-0.11.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kernt

dinkleberg1337

Apr 20, 2020
Did you guys notice whether the furniture has any effect in the dormitories and relax rooms? Or are they only required in guest rooms?

And also why are the hot clothes so useless xD I can just strip the girls with the same effect

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Can someone tell me what exactly are the "Back portraits" from the newest changelogs on SS?

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
reminds me a little of strumpets (which was a fun) you gonna have pregnancy as an option like they did? they also let you custom make your characters look and gender which was nice... any plans for that?

obv your game, just curiose is all

Reactions: catoflovecraft
Mar 28, 2018
This is great. I can't believe I passed on this for months.

A few suggestions:
- Remove the automatic transition to girls statuses after a shift, in case we want to zoom in during animations. Or allow us to pan while zoomed in.
- Panning the camera in general misses the mark a bit. Maybe allow arrow keys to be used?
- The ability to change the appearance of girls would be nice (at a hefty price)
- Having some sort of indication that the MC is *male* would help. The female symbol in the text box made me think it was a female main character, so I named MC accordingly.
- Making it easier to find girls based on stats would be nice. As far as I know, the ledger only shows their level all on one page. If I need a girl with high skill in Anal, I currently have to mouse over each sprite to see their stats.
- The numbers on customer value are TINY. Please, please increase their size. I'm not old, but I'm still forced to sit up and tilt my screen.
- It would be nice if girls with full stamina vacated dormitories, going to lounges and the lobby when possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: dusty stu and Kernt

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created:
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use. Its a well-known tool since 2008). In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download v4

*NOTES:
  • Hope it's fairly simple to use. Some pointers should not be changed or wont take immediate effect, but that's in the entries description. If you got any question (except being babysit to use a new tool) feel free to ask. It should be quite future proof, but if updates break something quote or if I miss it pm me.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang rep 2 i freakin struggle. People got even more extreme demend or something?? even give them 2 thing of what they want it still in yellow. I guess I need to grind more. Only top worker i got is succ stats all as B rarely get people in green now at rep 2. my other worker are 2 elf 1 human and 2 cat

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Dang rep 2 i freakin struggle. People got even more extreme demend or something?? even give them 2 thing of what they want it still in yellow. I guess I need to grind more. Only top worker i got is succ stats all as B rarely get people in green now at rep 2. my other worker are 2 elf 1 human and 2 cat
Things people want are overrated. Satisfaction mostly depends on skill. So you'll need to level up your workers until the customers are happy with their ability.

Reactions: Kernt

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I might be reading it wrong - but people demends? I think he's talking about clients. You cant change their wants. You should only fulfill it. If its yellow or red, dont provide it. Meaning first take care of all green stuff, and then match up the rest as you see fit. If someone dislikes elves dont give them an elf. As for skills I think it only matters as you wont lvl there?

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
I must be missing something about standard difficulty. Been trying to balance this out for a while and... it doesn't seem possible to win except by sheer luck.
- 3 girls to start with, if you hire any more your wages suck up all your money
- Even when trying to balance out just 3 girls, you get negative reputation most days
- If you attempt to work the girls more than once, maybe twice on a few days, they get knocked out for the next day, making the situation much worse overall.
- Trying to balance out 3 girls still has rent+costs slowly draining you into the red, its rare to make any profit, and when you do its like 19$.

This is standard difficulty. Can't imagine what hard mode must be like, I guess you just lose the game in 3 days?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I must be missing something about standard difficulty. Been trying to balance this out for a while and... it doesn't seem possible to win except by sheer luck.
- 3 girls to start with, if you hire any more your wages suck up all your money
- Even when trying to balance out just 3 girls, you get negative reputation most days
- If you attempt to work the girls more than once, maybe twice on a few days, they get knocked out for the next day, making the situation much worse overall.
- Trying to balance out 3 girls still has rent+costs slowly draining you into the red, its rare to make any profit, and when you do its like 19$.

This is standard difficulty. Can't imagine what hard mode must be like, I guess you just lose the game in 3 days?
You should consider this game an RPG. First, you gotta level up your party so that they'll be able to handle the challenges ahead. A higher-level worker can handle a lot more than a low-level one.
You might want to start your team with people (and races) that start strong, like demons and beastfolk, and add weaker and prettier characters later.
And don't forget to buy them learning courses like Succubus Initiation.

About the only other thing worth buying early on, is a dormitory room so that your workers can rest well. Reserve the rest of the starting budget so that you can afford to lose money for a few days.

Beyond that you just need to learn to make the most out of your clients. The basic technique, is to make sure you're getting good money out of those rich adventurers. Commoner clients who can't afford to pay your workers' salary get whatever is left for them.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes