• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LaminateFloors

Oct 29, 2017
lol I completely forgot I had this showing in a tab so I could access it later. I was using cheat engine instead of just pushing a button.

Although cheat engine has helped for adding crafting materials. I will definitely use these cheats as they are more convenient :p
If you still use the cheats mind sharing the table for the values?

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
getting an error on updating the game to 18+. it says "this file contents of the previous version are different(MD5 checksun does not match). this download is ver is 1.07 but on eroge japan the 18+ patch is 1.08.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Oh man, it's been a LONG time since I last played, but I think it was in the Divine Fortress, near the shop.
HEY~ thank you! been trap allmost 3 bad end trying to get another route thank you~ again and finally find it inside of the divine fortress room :LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)(y)

CD Burn

May 14, 2023
Does Anyone Know How To Do The Switch Puzzle In Anamnesis? I Can't Get To The Door Because Of The Blue Tiles.

LuqzHaqz

Feb 1, 2023
For anyone that is getting bad endings or want to know how to unlock all CGs, remember to also complete the free dungeons, dont just go clearing the main dungeons, in the heaven stage and the last stage there will be free dungeons that change the story, so dont be impatient, please try to 100% all dungeons, it will take time but if you are here for easy and quick fap, this game is not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Cheats and gallery unlocker
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in IsekaiSuccubus_Data\Managed

F1 or 8 add 10k gold
F2 or 9 heal the party
F3 or 0 add 100 exp

press left ctrl to skip the dialogues
Yo dawg I heard you like mods so I modded your mod. Not that I messed with your changes; I just had to include them if I wanted to have your changes and mine in the same DLL. The changes txt file is a cool idea; I'm gonna try that this time.
Eternal_Sin said:
Events are far in between rather repetitive dungeon crawling. Unless you do like dungeon crawling by itself it can get pretty tedious and I won't blame you for thinking it's not worth it to sit through long dungeons just to see one or two scenes.

Hell, Easy difficulty only lowers the enemy's HP just by a little bit and nothing else.

(There is an item you can use to skip fights and still get the items and EXP, but it is limited and you can't use them on bosses.)
This review inspired me; with the attached mod you can use the skip option without the item, and it works on all enemies. I also removed usage limits on Drain because of the mechanic that changes events based on that, and removed the failure chance for Charm just because. Funny thing I noticed: When the game says an enemy is not drainable, this isn't always true; in fact I'm not sure it's ever true...

The ending doesn't make sense, but I actually enjoyed some of the dialogue in this game, and the later areas do some things I've never seen a dungeon crawler do. So I felt this game was worth modding.

Reactions: noxtek
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes