RPGM Isekai'd Into Another World Just To Be A Loser Anyway - [Netorare][Netorase][Corruption] - Development Page

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Development

Hey guys, for about a month now I've been working on developing a game, and I think I've finally reached a point where I can start sharing some details about it, particularly the systems, the art style, and the general theme of the game.

As far as development towards a release goes, I'm still gathering the assets for a few more scenes and fleshing out the core systems, but I'm hoping to have something playable by the end of the year.

Development Update #1
Development Update #2

Story

After waking up in a completely foreign world full of magic and danger, our protagonist, Bryan Smallwood (name changeable), an avid reader of Chinese and Japanese isekai novels and a total neet, finally believes he has the chance to make something of himself using his knowledge of all those novels' tropes and become the protagonist he always wished he was, but unfortunately for Bryan, it seems he's destined to continue being a loser.

This game is very much a parody of sorts on Japanese and Chinese isekai light novels and pokes fun at a lot of the tropes used, such as the main protagonist starting out as a loser, grandpas in bottles, building a harem, and being the main protagonist even though they were losers before being visited by Truck-kun.

Themes

The game is very much about netorare and netorase, giving the player the opportunity to work towards the kinds of scenes they would like to see, and once those main routes have been more fleshed out, adding a harem or protagonist route where the player can actually keep the girls to himself.

Planned themes going off the F95 tag system are: milf, anal, BDSM, cosplay, dating sim, exhibitionism, female dominion, footjob, group sex, handjob, interracial, lesbian, masturbation, milf, monster girl, multiple penetration, oral sex, pregnancy, prostitution, sandbox, sex toys, spanking, titfuck, vaginal sex, virgin, and voyeurism.

and then for potentially planned tags: beastiality, petrification, monsters, watersports, humiluation, forniphilia, and futa/trans.

And then there are tags that'll never be included: scat, guro, snuff, lolicon, shota, and other similar extreme fetishes.

Gameplay

The gameplay is very much inspired by games such as Karryn's Prison, Nymphomania Priestess, and Saria Reclaimed, with a battle-fuck combat system where enemies can do attacks showing cut ins on screen of the enemy doing lewd things to the female protagonist if they have too many corruption points.

Combat will be a battle of paper, scissors, and rock with different elements, where each element counters one and loses to another, and the strategy will be recognizing which element the enemy is using and countering it.

Now if one of the heroines is in your party, then during combat they will be AI-controlled, and you'll have a list of commands you can give them to use certain elements on whatever enemy they are targeting to help them defeat their enemies, or you can choose to make them use attacks that will get them countered, resulting in them losing and more lewd things happening.

Outside of combat, the player will be able to interact with NPCs and complete quests that will lead to scenes similar to those in more sandbox style games.

While walking around the world, you'll see the party window on the right side of the screen with which ever heroine is in your party, and you can track their stats, talk to them, or check on them.

If you have other party members, such as one of the Netorare villains, you'll be able to catch them doing lewd things with the heroine, such as groping or fingering, which will be reflected on the side of the screen.

The female protagonists will have a lust meter and an affection meter, and when the lust meter is full, the female protagonist will want to do lewd things. If there's a villain in your party, they'll temporarily leave to do lewd stuff together and come back.

If there is no villain, she might just leave to go masturbating somewhere, or if the protagonist has enough affection, she might even do something with him, and this will work similarly in combat as well, where the heroine and the villain will do lewd stuff in the background while you're fighting.

Characters

Bryan Smallwood (name changeable)

Bryan is the main protagonist, having been a loser in his previous life, having just lost his job, being about to get evicted, and also having recently found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with the landlord.

Bryan, being an avid reader of light novels, quickly adjusts to his new environment, and even though he transmigrated into the body of a cripple who is unable to become a mage, he's still optimistic because isn't it usually the case that the protagonist starts off at rock bottom? He believes he just needs to find his cheat system.

player_pose1_default.png

Saphira Evergreen

Saphira is the main heroine of the story, and in this world, she's considered a genius after quickly becoming a high level acolyte (the first stage towards becoming a mage in this world) at the early age of nineteen.

Saphira could best be described as a friendly, energetic young girl who's addicted to fighting and possesses a very confident and almost stubborn personality owing to her amazing talent as a mage, but much to the dismay of her teachers, she's been pursuing a more unorthodox school of magic, opting to focus on her body and physical strength.

Saphira_fist_embarrassed.png

Elder Esther

Elder Esther is the secondary heroine of the story and the love interest of the original Bryan before he died and had someone transmigrate into his body.

Elder Esther is one of the most powerful magi in the entire region and is known as the "ice queen" owing to her extremely cold and detached aura and never changing facial expression thanks to the Ice Phoenix technique she trains in that's slowly been making her less than human.

Elder Esther's route is mostly about trying to help heal her and balance the technique she's been training in with something fire-related, which is where the protagonists or potentially villains come into the picture.

esther_standing_neutral.png

Albus Dreihand

Albus Dreihand is the uncle of the protagonist, whom Bryan lives with, and is one of the villains in the story who will potentially steal Esther or Saphira from the protagonist.

And he was once a high level mage, similar to Elder Esther, and a renown alchemist, but after an accident, his level fell and he retired to his homestead outside of town, spending all his time focusing on brewing spirit wines.

It just so happens that, being a fire mage who focuses on brewing special wines, he could be of great help to Esther for a price.

Bryan will unknowingly do quests for Albus, gathering various herbs to earn money to try and fix his crippled body, not realizing he's been helping his uncle steal one of his potential harem members.

uncle_pose1_annoyed.png

Other Characters

The other routes haven't been fleshed out yet or had art assets made for them, but one of those routes will be your BBC route, although I hope to actually develop the character beyond just a giant black dick.

The third route will be about an overbearing futa princess with a huge dick from a powerful kingdom who visits the area on a mission and happens to meet Saphira and thinks she'd make a good addition to her collection.

And the fourth route will be an ancient dark elf beast master who very much likes to use humans as furniture and slaves and use them as treats for her pets. This would be the lesbian bdsm slave type route with optional bestiality further down the line.

and then a fifth route, which would just be monsters and enemies just meeting around the world during combat and maybe some other scenes, and would basically be the heroine slut route.

Final Thoughts For Now

I'll share some more screenshots at the bottom of the various windows, gameplay, and some of the scenes that have been developed, as well as the level of dialogue you can expect from the game.

All the character art and scene art are pretty much final, but all the UI elements and RPG Maker sprites are placeholders for now.

I would like to have fully realized scenes similar to other games from renpy novels or daz3d projects instead of what you typically see in RPG Maker games, where it's just some images overlayed with the game in the background.

Bryan's Bedroom

Bryan's bedroom from the introduction of the game.
ss1.png

Combat Screenshots

The screenshots taken of the combat system still have placeholder assets meant to show the heroine on screen during combat and her image changing depending on her status of clothing whether she's fully clothed, damaged clothes or naked and her expression which would change every 20% of the lust bar being filled similar to games like karryn's prison or Saria reclaimed.
ss9.png ss10.png ss11.png ss12.png

as well as illustrating what a combat cut in would look like if an enemy uses a lewd attack as well as the dialogue in the battle log.

These screenshots are what the scenes would typically look like as well as conversations with NPC's.
ss7.png ss6.png ss5.png

An image from one of the first scenes between Elder Esther and Uncle Albus, thanks to the protagonist's unknowing help.

unclexesther1.png

Everything:

player_pose1_default.png Saphira_fist_embarrassed.png esther_standing_neutral.png uncle_pose1_annoyed.png ss1.png ss12.png ss11.png ss10.png ss9.png ss8.png ss7.png ss6.png ss5.png ss4.png ss3.png ss2.png unclexesther1.png

Last edited:

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Futa princess huh? That's interesting.

I haven't fully fleshed out the character yet, mostly a lot of ideas for scenes, but the current idea is she's going to be a sort of petite character, shorter than Saphira or Esther, although I don't want to venture into loli territory, who's very much used to getting everything her way and looking down on others, and who has a little bit of jealousy towards Saphira.

There are also plans for a futa heroine character who's meant to be your more amazonian futa type and very submissive, who has a crush on the protagonist but doesn't really do anything because she's scared he'll hate her body and gets dominated by some of the other villains, particularly the dark elf beast master, but that would be something much later, after at least some of the main routes have been developed.

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Since MC is also submissive, she could get some character development and become dominant towards him. Would you make futa on male content?
so that's something I thought about, basically the dark elf kind of taking her as a protege and becoming a lot more dominant and maybe even stealing the other girls from the MC or even just taking him but as I said that's something for much later depending on how the other routes progress and if there's interest for that kind of thing.

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Development Update #1

Hey guy It's been about a week since I first started this development page, so I thought I'd give a small update on how the game's coming along. It's a little slow right now because I'm still in the process of gathering assets for the scenes and the game world, but most of the dialogue for what's going to be in the demo has been written and just needs some proofreading.

So I thought I'd just share some of the stuff I've been working on and the general idea of how I'm planning on handling the mechanics of the game and how scenes will play out and dialogue and stuff like that, and get your guys' feedback.

Sprites and Tilesets

Arguably the least important aspect of making an erotic game, but something I still wanted to invest some time in making look as good as possible, are the tileset and the environments.

In the demo, there will be four maps that the player can move around, but only two of them have been completed so far.

I had to commission maps first off to try and speed along production, but most importantly because I absolutely suck dick at trying to make environments.

All of the major characters have had their sprites made now, so that's one thing out of the way.

Bryan's homestead

ClientPreview3 (1).png

The first map will be where the player's and the heroine's houses are, where the player can skip time or sleep to start a new day. There will be a day and night system with a weekly calendar, so NPCs will have schedules and be at different locations throughout the day, similar to Renpy-style visual novel games.

One thing I don't like in games with a day night cycle is when even small, meaningless tasks skip the time forward, forcing you to miss scenes you wanted to see and have to go back home and sleep to start a new day, which is made even worse if it's a Monday-to-Saturday system and there are strict days for events to appear, so I would like to make that system more lenient and only really skip time when it makes sense or after big scenes.

Town of Wyrdwood

ClientPreview2 (2).png

In the main town of the game, there will be plenty of different buildings, npcs, and vendors offering unique locations for different scenes to play out.

There will be a lot of the cliché ones you would normally see, like going to the spa and seeing old dudes perving on the heroine through a hole in the wall or the tavern where the heroine can get a job to earn money and get hit on by the patrons.

Out of combat npcs walking around town can comment on the heroine's "assets," earning corruption points towards the different bodyparts and also filling the lust meter, which if it reaches full will make the heroine want to blow off some steam, and that can be with the protagonist or whichever villain the player has chosen to progress with, or maybe even some lucky guy in the street.

In combat, the body part corruption system indicates which kinds of cut-ins appear when the heroine gets harassed by enemies, and the player will have a list of skills to lower the corruption of body parts, allowing them to kind of pick and choose which lewd images appear.

Ideally that would extend to the out of combat system as well, where depending on what has the highest corruption when the lust meter is full is the kind of lewd scene that would play out, but that would be a lot further down the line.

The other two maps are the forest outside of town, where the player would do all their quests and fight monsters, and the last map is the academy, where the player would pick up quests and turn them in for rewards and where some of the player and heroine scenes will play out.

Dialogue and Choices

Personally, I would like to incorporate as much lore and story as possible into the game, but I also know that a lot of people generally like just skipping straight to the content, which is completely fair after all. It's not like these types of games generally have good writing, so when it comes to dialogue in the game, most of the lore and story fluff will be contained in conversations the player can choose to have with npcs, either to expand that character's story or just the world itself, and won't get in the way or slow down the player's progression towards scenes.

saphiraoptions.png

Another aspect of dialogue I dislike in games is where the player gets like five options and they all arbitrarily add +1 or -1 to a character, locking you out of scenes and forcing you to rollback or savescum to get the answer you wanted.

So I plan on making choices more straightforward and not so random, so players know exactly what they're signing up for when it comes to different fetishes or sub routes for different heroines.

Scene Progression

I very much want scenes and the general netorare to be a slowburn and not just the heroine getting dicked down once and instantly becoming a mindbroken cock hungry slut, but I also don't want to do that thing games do where they stretch it out as much as possible, taking like 20 scenes to go from seeing a girl bending over and showing a bit of her panties to making out to spying on her in the shower to playing with her while she's asleep to getting his dick sucked, etc etc.

So I'm trying to find a good middle ground where the game will start with the protagonist and the heroine having a few scenes between them, making the general lead up to getting a blowjob or maybe a bit more before the real netorare stuff starts happening, and then go through the netorare road, which would also give room for later in the development process to work on the hero or harem route where the protagonist actually gets all the girls.

Villain Concepts

I've been working on the concepts for the other villains that will be in the game and wanted to give you guys an idea of what I'm thinking about.

FUTA PRINECSS

{{{masterpiece}}}, {{{best quality}}}, {{{highly detailed}}}, {1girl}, {solo}, { s-2748276607.png {{{masterpiece}}}, {{{best quality}}}, {{{highly detailed}}}, {1girl}, {solo}, { s-417367914.png

I think I originally had the idea of the princess being a high elf but decided to switch them around as I found the design to be a lot more interesting this way.

The futa princess is meant to be smug, overbearing and confident, not only in her own personal strength but also in being the princess of the dark elf kingdom, and she very much looks down on the lesser races, especially humans, seeing them as barbarians.

The fact that she's packing a cannon under her skirt is meant to be a secret only the royal family knows, but while she's hanging around the town of Wyrdwood after hearing rumors about the inheritance of some senior mage being near the town, she'll run into the heroine, and after the heroine finds out her secret, let's just say her mouth is going to be too full to tell anyone.

For the Futa Princesses route, I've had two main branching ideas that I've been thinking through in terms of how I want it to progress.

One idea is that the princess is basically putting on an act, playing nice with the protagonist while she's dicking down the heroine when he's not looking.

The other route is that she treats the hero with contempt the whole time, which would be more in line with her character, and maybe it's the heroine, after she's been subdued a little, who convinces the princess to join the party sometimes, which would allow similar scenes to play out.

I don't really see her as sadistic, like she's actively enjoying stealing the heroine from the protagonist, but just as someone who's smug and believes she's right and that people should worship her and that it's the heroine's lucky chance to be able to please her.

I've used NovelAI pretty much for all of the character concepts so far in the game, and this time is no different, but since I don't have any of the actual art assets for this character yet, I thought I'd just share the concept I'm working towards to give you guys an idea and maybe hear some feedback.

Her whole angle is meant to be more of the small dom, big sub kind of thing, so she's meant to be shorter than the heroine, but getting that to work on NovelAI without just turning into loli stuff has been kind of difficult, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to the body proportions of any of the concepts, just more the general aesthetic.

Everything else
image (11).png image (10).png

The player will have the option at the start of the game to turn pubic hair On/Off.

I've also got some new juicy images from one of the first scenes of the game between the protagonist's uncle and Esther, the secondary heroine, so please enjoy.

Also, if anyone is interested in reading some of the dialogue from the scenes, either as proofreading or just general feedback, or just to get an idea of what kind of writing is in the game, please hit me up in Discord.

Discord: CulturedGamer#3147

So thank you for coming to my TED talk. That's all I've got for now, so I look forward to hearing your guys' feedback.

ClientPreview3 (1).png ClientPreview2 (2).png saphiraoptions.png {{{masterpiece}}}, {{{best quality}}}, {{{highly detailed}}}, {1girl}, {solo}, { s-2748276607.png {{{masterpiece}}}, {{{best quality}}}, {{{highly detailed}}}, {1girl}, {solo}, { s-417367914.png image (11).png image (10).png

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
After reading UPDATE from top to bottom..
I can't wait to try the game soon.. ^^
For now, I may not have anything to say.
But "The player will have the option at the start of the game to turn pubic hair On/Off." this is awesome
Fighting.. ^^

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
After reading UPDATE from top to bottom..
I can't wait to try the game soon.. ^^
For now, I may not have anything to say.
But "The player will have the option at the start of the game to turn pubic hair On/Off." this is awesome
Fighting.. ^^
hey thanks I appreciate it and yeah there will be options at the start for the player to turn off some of the fetishes such as futa or pubic hair and whatever else that might be too much for some players.

the fetishes yes/no optinos would either remove or change scenes based on the players choice but this particular futa character for instance would just be disabled completely as the character being a futa kinda ties into the whole character's personality and route and just swapping the genitals wouldn't really work.

and yeah as i've said I would like to get something playable out before the year ends but depending on the speed of getting some of the commissioned assets together after all it's almost christmas so if its not end of the year then definitely by early january.

I'll be trying to do weekly updates for how the game is progressing or asking for feedback on direction on thing's I'm not 100% sure about so yeah

Reactions: attack12515

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
all of the futa characters will have dick and balls not dick and vagina
Then that's not futa, that's shemale. Stop misusing the terms.
Futanari are hermaphrodites, meaning Male and Female sex organs; therefore Penis + Vagina (balls optional)
I absolutely hate tags being misused by people who know nothing about the subject matter itself.