Ren'Py - IsekaiLust [v1.0.6 Alpha] [LustArchitect]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lenesiah

Wanted to leave a review, didn't see that it was only an alpha (more like a demo version tho)

As for now (1.0.6a) the game is looking quite empty, with some hint of what to come in some of the answer you can choose.

Still, the game has good premices, typical tags I'd like to see in a game and I'm really fond of isekai so... I'll definitively will look forward !
  2. 2.00 star(s)

gargamel44

Generic isekai setting (not that I expected something different). Poor writting, typical gags/tropes executed horribly. The game doesn't have much going on for it aside from the average sandbox renpy experience. I didn't play it to the end because to rate it any higher it should have a complete rework from the beginning.

I give it 2 stars because the 5 stars baited me into downloading it and it's clearly not worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fredykruguer0

The game is good looking and it has a good starting point and i think its going to be a good one , i like the tag s and even tho i usually like the games with lots of different tags i can see the beauty in starting and or having just enough so i like that, also i respect the gaming taste of the developer