Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
J4s7MzeaElfygDQ774eN0A5g6sDS2r_EjlbcIRHaFb0cCoFUSHMYOSjaX0x4vjda[1].png
Overview:
You play a young king who has recently inherited the kingdom from his late father. Your word is the law and as you shape the kingdom to your liking you progress the story. You have the option of developing a relationship with anyone in your kingdom. You are surrounded by enemies, and its up to you to decide how to deal with them.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1 Preview
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

ios3.jpg ios4.jpg zfjEqKx[1].png

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You had me at ''slavery''. :extremelyhappy:
Wait, that line doesn't work when it's the last thing on the list. Ah whatever.

Reactions: Krull
U

User_10739

21mb download, GFX so blurry it is pointless, was this made on a tablet or something? Maybe it is intended for a 4" smartphone screen? The screenshots seem decent enough why isn't the game at the same resolution???

Sister went to wash in the ocean never comes back, did she get eaten by a shark or something? Clicking on Scavenge & Hunt on "Main", nothing happens... Clicking on Wait & Sleep on "Beach" nothing happens... Is that it? MC and blurry girl wash up on shore, game over?

Where are the screenshots from??? Doesn't seem that they are from this game...

I like the premise, but dude...

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

64mb download, GFX so blurry it is pointless, was this made on a tablet or something? Maybe it is intended for a 4" smartphone screen? The screenshots seem decent enough why isn't the game at the same resolution???

Sister went to wash in the ocean never comes back, did she get eaten by a shark or something? Clicking on Scavenge & Hunt on "Main", nothing happens... Clicking on Wait & Sleep on "Beach" nothing happens... Is that it? MC and blurry girl wash up on shore, game over?

Where are the screenshots from??? Doesn't seem that they are from this game...
Screenshots are from his patreon site.

Reactions: ponyguy

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
is it supposed to end after a few seconds?
I'm stuck on the island with the only 2 buttons working for me are "Sleep" and "Wait"

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Wait, The Kingdom of taboo is a different game than this. If you check his patreon. Not same game.

Top screen and the two first screens is from "kingdom of Taboo" and the two others is from Island of Seduction. Also the genre tags is from KIngdom of Taboo not the other game. This post is all mixed up.

U

User_23654

Wait, The Kingdom of taboo is a different game than this. If you check his patreon. Not same game.
Yeah changed it already.

I think this game is more like a proof of concept than anything else at the moment.

Edit: The developer said this is a preview version at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_10739

Meant to be played at 1280 x 720 and it's still blurry as hell. Don't get me wrong, I want to play this stuck on a deserted island game, due to it being outside what most others are doing. And honestly there can't be any N*R nonsense in the thread unless some cannibal dude comes out the treeline with a giant dick... :p

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Meant to be played at 1280 x 720 and it's still blurry as hell. Don't get me wrong, I want to play this stuck on a deserted island game, due to it being outside what most others are doing. And honestly there can't be any N*R nonsense in the thread unless some cannibal dude comes out the treeline with a giant dick... :p
Watch there be some kinda caveman or ogre popping up to NTR.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*sigh loudly*

another freaking demo-game with NTR and no content just for starting an patreon ....

yeah, thats rude... but using that system for put out a game expecting something with no content.

if at least it should be a decent "demo" i would have stay cool but.... come on PLEASE !

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So the game is Island of Seclusion but the description in the overview and the genre list are from Kingdom of Taboo?
That's... rather confusing.

As for the picture quality, according to the dev it's so they "can make quicker work of it". Oh well.

Pal_undercover

Sep 19, 2017
The only thing I can tell by looking here and on the Patreon page is that this game is click-bait to get you to support his other title. His Patreon is at 0 of 100 and there are no playable version of his "Kingdom of Taboo", which appears to be his larger endeavor. That is no playable version of the game for supporters, either!

Of this island game, he even states, "It's image quality isn't as good as Kingdom of Taboo but that's so I can make quicker work of it." I mean c'mon. The dev is telling us it's crap because he wanted to make it quickly.