Others Partial Island Parasite

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Store :

Genre : Loli Possession Peeing Oneself Violation Corrupted Morals Brainwashing Virgin Female

Hi, I did a MTL of all the text on this game (UI not included), but I don't wanna upload it before having the confirmation that it's under the website's rules (loli). I saw some jap games with loli in here but I also remember the admins being pretty strict at a time on this subject.

Thanks

Edit : Forgot I hadn't edited the post and many people keep asking the link. I changed my computer a year ago and didn't back up the file as it was hosted on MEGA. Sadly it got deleted by MEGA and is now lost. If you want to play the game I recommend you use MTool to translate it.

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
For now and until a moderator answer this thread, I'll only send the download link by PM.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I would really see this game translated.
Probably won't happen, I can see someone translating the text (events), but all the UI and text on it are actually images and would require a shit ton of photoshop. Moreover it would have to be done by someone who knows japanese since its an image.

Also the genre is not a popular one, but we never know. A kind soul might actually pick it up...

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
You can OCR the text easily (there are PC programs that can do this) but it's still a lot of work.

Piory

Dec 24, 2020
Could I get download link(PM) too? I enjoy the game but I still want to understand what they talking.

Chapman

Dec 20, 2017
I would like a pm of the link as well.

On another note, when attempting to use Textractor with mostly default settings/extensions, I get this in one of the hooks. Is this a problem unique to the game or tyranoscript?
1624157123262.png

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Tyrano always bring multiple problems with textractor, sometimes you can be lucky and get a good hook mixed with some html, or sometimes get things like this...