RPGM Isolated with Mom [Dev Thread] (v3 remake)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myself

Sep 21, 2017
V2 will feature impregnation mechanic. You can impregnate mom a couple times (with birth scenes) before the ending.

There will also be 2 additional characters that will have sex with you while your mother is busy being pregnant, you can still have sex with her while she's pregnant, though.

There will be multiple endings

Will be done within this month. No pictures as I'm still making the framework for now.
will there be any other female character in game? or it will just be mom and son?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
1. Will there be a gallery mode?
2. Will you use the same pregnant model in the flashbacks scene? I really like it

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Getting the WebGlprogram error and cant start the game. Can someone help please?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
V2 will feature impregnation mechanic. You can impregnate mom a couple times (with birth scenes) before the ending.

There will also be 2 additional characters that will have sex with you while your mother is busy being pregnant, you can still have sex with her while she's pregnant, though.

There will be multiple endings

Will be done within this month. No pictures as I'm still making the framework for now.
pls show the MC face pls when he is having sex with mom or kissing... and french kissing
this is the perfect mom son game without any interruption with other female char

spettro83

Apr 23, 2021
If I can give you some advice ...
Put more scenes in stockings and heels ... like black decollette shoes ...
Or sexy lingerie...
Office outfit when she works in her room...

Thank you...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've tried out the beta a bit, didn't spot any bugs. I'm not sure I completely understood how to play Phase 2 though. Maybe you could add some hint that it is indeed possible to resist the teacher? Should "teacher affection" be a visible stat as well? Do you need to bring up both affections to get the entire content, or is it "maximize this while keeping that from going too bad"?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just starting this game.
Is there a save option???
Tried right click and escape, but nothing.
Advise.

thanks

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote