Tutorial issues in Daz renders

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

i'm having some (a lot of) issues with renders in Daz, especially with the Hair, i must admit i didn't try to apply DForce on them : (see my jpg file attachment)

Do you have any tips ? or do you try to correct the renders with specific tools for ex. Photoshop ?

i'm also looking for good tutorials in this matter...

Well i'll be very thankfull

Regards.

Fantomax

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
So as my previous post has a lot of answers,

i asked the question to an IA (ChatGPT)

witch answered me to look at some interesting directions :

1) Select the character with the long hair in the viewport.
In the Parameters tab, locate the hair or the hair prop that is attached to the character.
Expand the hair prop to access its parameters.
Look for the "Simulation" or "Dynamic" section within the hair prop parameters.
Enable the "Interactive Hair Dynamics" option. This will activate the simulation for the hair.
Adjust the simulation parameters as needed. You may find options such as stiffness, damping, gravity, and collision settings. These parameters control the behavior of the hair during simulation.
To see the simulated hair movement in real-time, switch to the "Simulation" tab in the viewport. This tab allows you to interactively control and preview the hair dynamics.

2) Play around with the parameters and observe the changes in the hair movement. You can adjust the stiffness to make the hair more rigid or flexible, the damping to control the amount of movement, and the collision settings to prevent the hair from intersecting with other objects.
Once you're satisfied with the hair simulation, you can proceed with the rendering process to capture the desired image.

i have spent an hour and a half to get this (please see below attachment)
that is the best i can do for the moment

Regards.

Fx

Forgotten_Lectures

Jul 3, 2023
either enable simulation on the hair if the asset doesn t support it automatically and run the sim with start bones from memory position on. that mostly should take care of it. sometimes you might need run multiple frame simulation if using any head gear

otherwise you can check and see if there are any morphs already provided or if there are bones available you can manually adjust

shouldn t take more than a few minutes to fix

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Fantomax

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks you for your concern and your answer.

i'm still discovering Daz and a newbie in this field