VN Ren'Py Abandoned It Made Us Get Close [v0.1 Demo] [Siskaman]

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
This game is about a student programmer-computer geek-guy, who is stuck with his mother's friend in a zombie post-apocalypse. They didn't have any thoughts about any romantic relationships, but in that situation, it just naturally happened to them. With every day that passes, they become closer and closer to each other. But they don't want to cross that line, because it's wrong for them to have that kind of relationship... He is a young guy, and she is a mature woman, plus she is his mother's best friend. But they just can't resist it, and with every day, they become closer and closer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-09
Release Date: 2019-09-09
Developer: Siskaman
Censored: No (No sexual content yet)
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : - - -

Special thanks to @I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for help with a translation.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
also I see you're the developer of the game correct? if you are you should contact admin/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so you can be easily identified

• Love
Reactions: Max Craving

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do hate to nit pick ... sometimes ... buuuuuut.....

It's a zombie apocalypse, why is that relationship wrong?

Most of the world would be dead I really doubt anyone would give a single shit who's banging who.

"The worlds gone to shit, my whole family is dead and we're more than likely all going to die painfully but you 2 split it up, no young and old relationships here. We frown on happiness in our doomsday".

Not saying your games bad, it sounds quite interesting, just picking at the details is all.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018

Most of the world would be dead I really doubt anyone would give a single shit who's banging who.

"The worlds gone to shit, my whole family is dead and we're more than likely all going to die painfully but you 2 split it up, no young and old relationships here. We frown on happiness in our doomsday".
it would give the young impressionable zombie kids the wrong idea and then the zombie parents are going to chime in and then they'll have to deal with zombie politics as to whether this relationship is really good and if it is not corrupting the zombie youth. It's a whole hassle of undead red tape to deal with

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

Not saying your games bad, it sounds quite interesting, just picking at the details is all.
Well, imagine that you stuck with some adult lady you barely know, and she is your mom's friend. It's kinda awkward to fuck her, but maybe it's just me :unsure:

Reactions: Smithcarlosc2

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I dont think this will work. It's your hard work, but graphic is below average. You may not have enough supporter, get bored and abaddon the game. Especially you are trying to get some bucks from Patreon with this "mother's friend" thing.

How about finding someone help you with the graphic?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah yes, I've always wanted to play a game as a lean Tyler1.

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
No no no...

It goes;
1.Learn to draw.
2.Make game.
3.Profit.

Not;
1.Make game.
2.Profit.
3.Learn to draw.

Jun 13, 2018
That art style is a nope for me. Though the concept of the pair not wanting to get together because of who they are ( the one being the mom's friend and the other the son of the mom) is different.