VN - Ren'Py - It Was Raining That Night [v0.6] [VeronicaPerv]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

Version Played: v0.2

Time to Complete: 1 hour.

TL;DR: A VN in the strongest sense, with minimal choices but an intriguing story.

[3.5/5] Story: This is a VN in the strongest sense. The story, as said in OP, is clearly set in stone and choices (probably) won't have much, if any, effect on the wider story or on future events. I do think the underlying story, while still early in development, may in the end turn out to be quite interesting.

[2/5] Writing: I do not like this game's writing style. It's very brief and to the point, leading to rapid pacing which makes it difficult to get attached to the characters. Additionally, it occasionally feels as if some important information may have been left out when writing.

[3.5/5] Renders: While this game does have beautiful characters and great overall renders, not all are perfect. Although a lot of work has clearly been done into making the scenes the best that they can, there are a few points that the dev needs to work on. Namely, character expressions and depth of field. Some expressions look unnatural and there are a few renders where depth of field is much stronger than it should be, with everything being out of focus, even the characters.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zero ゼロ Shadow

So far I am Loving this game. I have played over hundreds of game so far and there are only a few of the game that I liked so far. It Was Raining That Night & Seducing The Devil are one of those games that I would play again and again if it's Necessary . Please keep up the good work. Developer's Please take as much time as you need to keep up the good work. Please don't rush the game . There ware some game that got ruined because of rushing the Development. So please take as much time as you need to deliver us a good game.

Thank You Guys For Making Such A Good Game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

VN..reader

i can 't say enough Good things about this. i sucked me and held me close. despite the 'time' jumps i was able to follow fine. i played this right away.. unlike many others that sit in que for weeks. and i was blown away!!! first release and it is almost a whole story, makes me wonder what comes next. i haven't played 'StD' so know nothig of 'forced' content in the comments but i didn't see that here. and the V stands for Veteran vn.reader. i have read hundreds of these things and there is a LOT of crap out there that get high praise from small dick rich kids, but if you want a real story and real hotties... this is a GREAT one. i just hope the DEV can continue this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ripson

The very first impression or the first think that came to mind when I think if this game is the expression. They are really well rendered and each face represents the feeling shown int dialogues below. Story is good, just a perfect blend of everything. Renders as mentioned are really good and a bit unique. Facial details are top notch and agreeably one of the best. Game ends at a very unique moment to leave you hanging what's gonna happen next and to wonder why role will the third cover character will play. I know it would be a lot of work but I would like to see a Lexi and a Carol path too where MC is just a bodyguard. I read on th OP that the story is already ready so I won't mind. To sum it up, it's a brilliant game. Keep up the good work .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KekWGgWP

The story is interesting, and really makes you wonder what will happened next.
    The dialogue is very well written and the top cherry of the game, all the characters have their own personality including MC.
    The models looks great and different from what i seen before which adds a fresh air to the game.
  6. M
    5.00 star(s)

madmaniac

Hot girls. And very impressive plot for a first version. Lovely cliff hanger.

Aside from that, the sex scenes thus far are geared towards the people interested in romance, rather than the kinky/corrupt-style sex.

Definitely looking forward to future versions.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My rating for v0.1 is..

Pros:
    -Nice action
    -No boring moments
    -no hard game Play
    -Fantastic Graphics

Cons:
    -waiting for the next release.

Love this game,pretty long for a first release,hope to see more of this game,and that it doesn't take to long, game stops when the suspense is the highest....
    Worth the download.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

IndigoHawk

MC is dense but hopefully won't become intolerable. That cliffhanger ... Interesting to see where this goes.

Visuals are average to good. Has some animations. So far the game is focusing on story but has a couple scenes.

Hoping for more choices as this goes on but solid first episode. Good start!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

vinnu14321

Superb game man. I really loved the story. Can't wait for the next update.
    And what about the other game seducing the devil when can we expect the next update. I feel a bit sad for not hitting on any other girls other than Emma . But the ending gave shock man.