Unity Completed It Works! Youmu Konpaku 4 [Final] [Shimeji777]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suffering Fool

Jul 28, 2018
how do you even finger? im at that part in the tutorial and says tap/click, tried it everywhere and still cant
Click mouse to spank for a while to build up, then hold mouse to grab her ass which builds up the love bar, after the love bar gets about a third full you can finger her.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Click mouse to spank for a while to build up, then hold mouse to grab her ass which builds up the love bar, after the love bar gets about a third full you can finger her.
Using the uncensor patch? someone said it doesn't work with it, I tried it with it only and couldn't hold her ass or finger

Suffering Fool

Jul 28, 2018
Using the uncensor patch? someone said it doesn't work with it, I tried it with it only and couldn't hold her ass or finger
Just tried the uncensor patch, couldn't get it to work. Took the patch off and could get it again. I don't think they put the animation in the patch.

Reactions: jams666

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
"You will be in a mode to enjoy the conversation part"
Spots the words MTL

No, I don't think I will.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The reason the uncensor patch breaks the fingering mechanic is because the dev used the mosaic mask as the trigger the player has to click in order to finger. So if you remove the mosaic, you remove the trigger which means there is nothing to click in order to activate fingering.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I've uncensored it proper, without breaking the fingering. Just replace the sharedassets3.assets in お仕置き妖夢ちゃん4_Data with the one linked here and it will work. The fingering looks a bit weird but that's due to the fingers were drawn with the mosaic in mind.

Have fun.
hey this worked great. Just wondering how you did it, I'm trying to uncensor the other game but I'm having trouble since the censor texture is in the same file as the rest of the character textures

my english isn't good but you probably get what i mean

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
hey this worked great. Just wondering how you did it, I'm trying to uncensor the other game but I'm having trouble since the censor texture is in the same file as the rest of the character textures

my english isn't good but you probably get what i mean
I used an unity asset extractor, to open the asset files and look for the material that the censor uses ( ).
Once I find that I'll look up pathID of the shader (which is almost always named "unnamed asset") the material uses.
I'll then do a text dump of the shader and search for "colMask". There are usually a bunch of them and on the line below is often the value 15. I change all of them to 1 and then I import the new text file into the unity assets extractor to overwrite the shader.
Then just save the new .assets file somewhere as the program can't overwrite .assets files. Manually copy your new .assets file to the data folder and you should be golden.
Do keep in mind that this only works for unity games. Easy way to find out is if there's a NameOfTheGame_data folder.
Here's a link to the tutorial I used to learn how to do this. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

Reactions: broken_division

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I used an unity asset extractor, to open the asset files and look for the material that the censor uses ( ).
Once I find that I'll look up pathID of the shader (which is almost always named "unnamed asset") the material uses.
I'll then do a text dump of the shader and search for "colMask". There are usually a bunch of them and on the line below is often the value 15. I change all of them to 1 and then I import the new text file into the unity assets extractor to overwrite the shader.
Then just save the new .assets file somewhere as the program can't overwrite .assets files. Manually copy your new .assets file to the data folder and you should be golden.
Do keep in mind that this only works for unity games. Easy way to find out is if there's a NameOfTheGame_data folder.
Here's a link to the tutorial I used to learn how to do this. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/
Man, maybe the two games are more different than I thought.

I did actually did these steps first, turns out it did censor the main chapters, but didn't do anything for the bonus ones. I've discovered those were actually white stuff drawn onto the 2d textures which I could erase for one but not the other scenes.

I think it actually came down to being able to draw a cartoon vagina and that's out of my skill range.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote