EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Satan.png

Overview:
Itoshi Kokoro is a tale of a young boy who sets out on an adventure to find the Stones of the Gods. As his quest unfolds he makes new acquaintances and meets perilous enemies. As this simple quest pans out, our hero finds that not only do his actions affect him, but the relationship of mankind with their creators.

Itoshi Kokoro is the second game in a series by Miyuki Taito. The main focus is on young Javoo. As he strives for adventure he finds himself being a part of something much larger than himself.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2013-09-15
Developer: Miyuki Taito
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (9).png 1711402719203.jpeg 1711402693387.jpeg 1711402666002.jpeg LH-GameoverPlantBOY.png

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Holy fuck, I never actually expected THIS to get here.
This is named "LuvlyHeart" or something like that on a different site. I was honestly half expecting it to just be a collective hallucination or something, but no, it is actually real.

Ngyuen123

Dec 31, 2018
This art looks vaguely familiar to quite a bit of vore games that got released several years ago... I just cant remember the name since its been that long ago. But definitely the art style looks pretty much like this.

nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
Talk about an ancient vore game, one of the first! Not 100% vore but close enough, the creator has some odder kinks and a fascination with very difficult puzzles. Had to e-mail him several times to get through a lot of them, for this game and the other ones they make.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ItoshiKokoro-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 31, 2021
Yeah, I tried to play the other game made by the same dev and it was really hard for some reason. Big fan of the art though. Not sure if this game will be any better.