VN - Ren'Py - Completed - It's Complicated [v1.0] [NephremKa]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JLP603

Tried this out because of the fact it was completed, I liked the model for Kat (the one with red hair), the preview pick had a fuck toy collar and the interesting sign of "cheating whore".

ver played: v.1.0
    Endings gotten: all

After playing it the story is this:
    You are Patty (name not changeable) who is horny for his classmate Kat who thinks he's creepy. He then tries to talk to her but instead gets beaten up by her boyfriend from there Nancy (the blonde) helps him and invites him to her house. From there your choices will let Patty get into either of their routes or an "end up alone ending". When in the routes of the girls choices again will then determine whether you get a route specific bad end or the good end with Patty with your chosen girl. According to this post by user wamakima5004 there are 7 endings 3 of which are good endings.

Plot of Kat's route (red hair):
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plot of Nancy: route (blonde):

Now first thing's first the base game's dialogue is littered with typos and weird sounding sentences. To the point where it sounds like bad Engrish. The dialogue is more bearable and is elevated to the level of fine readable English with some minor typos and weird sentences if you download and apply this mod here by user PervyParadox. I highly recommend using this mod for a better first experience. Then if you want, remove it to see the original. His mod also changes the game to allow you to go through the other endings (good and bad) in one playthrough and lets you have a trouple ending by sequencing one route with after another but with minimal dialogue changes and no added new scenes.

Now I liked the idea it was going for the plot of Kat's route
    was good on paper. Sadly, everything happened too fast for my liking it really needed more events or scenes to get a more believable stretch of time to make things feel right. Once you get to decide which version of her route you wanted the game only gives you the day after and 1 sex scene followed by an ending still/screen. That's it. The same thing happens for Nancy's path, so very unsatisfying endings for me. I also would have liked an ending for Kat where

The game's plot had potential to be a good or at least solid romance game/corruption game if only it was intentionally longer, had more content, had it's relationship building improved and dialogue fixed for typos and weird grammar.

Coulda been a 3 or average if it fixed the typos, 4-5 if it had an actual epilogue and more relationship building or a romance tag. But as of right now at its completed/finished state the game is poor. Would definitely like someone to pick this story up and build upon it and upgrade it with better graphics.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Trickstar

Not very long at all probably about an half hour or an hour at most depending on how fast you read. Pretty much just a quick fap and go game. Pretty much has no story but at least it doesnt drag out on an on about mundane bullshit. As for the sex scenes they are decent, nothing special though. I did find the domination scenes and owner scenes hot though, and I think it would have been a more enjoyable short game where you can just idk punish, gangbang, put her up for public use etc. Instead of the path with the other girl. As this game stands though its still decent for a short fap and recommend it if you have nothing else to do and are horny.