EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
J+dG8j.png

Overview:
This is a small VN about a guy and the girls in his life. It gets NSFW quite fast and propably makes no real sense. Will you be able to get Patric to be in a relationship? Which choices will you make?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: NephremKa - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
Extra: Music mod

Thank you BaasB for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

HRiabf.png i9E9UP.png OOwsP0.png _hiHL4.png 122.png 170.png 196.png 280.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
You're Breathtaking.
A forums Legend, who only knew.... How to say a single word.
Word that meant everything in his world.
A word of wisdom, a word of power, a word of sadness and joy, a word that meant a single but powerful opinion.

xmilteach, we are grateful for being creative, original and always supportive in comments sections, using your precious time expressing the most constructive and most detailed opinions in nearly every single forums threads, with one...
But of hundreds of meanings filled into a single word:

Thx

Untitled.png

Oh and nice game by the way, Thx.

Ps. During the time i wrote my gratitude towards the Legend, no sarcasm was intended.

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
good game i just finished it gotta wait next update when ever that is as i have no idea

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
While I do prize silliness and nonsensical sex scenes, I will never understand why Japanese associate dark skin with sluttiness :unsure:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
While I do prize silliness and nonsensical sex scenes, I will never understand why Japanese associate dark skin with sluttiness :unsure:
Tanned not dark, probably because it takes a drastic change on the overall appearance (not all gyaru are tanned) than relying on one's natural beauty being "true" to oneself or something.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes