PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So I know this is an old thread and stuff, but this game was one of the first one I've modified (the script was a real treat to clean up) so there you go :

(mega link).

You probably know the drill : files in 'game' goes into the 'game' folder, say yes to replace script.

In addition to tons of spelling corrections, I've added musics from other games, the possibility to end with both girls (kinda, since there's no images you just play the two routes with some text tweaks to make it consistant), and some other little stuff like choosing how Kat call mc in both route, ability to go back to some choices, and to see the 4 ending scenes with the girls at the end (so not the 'boring' 'expelled' or 'death' scenes but choices to go back if you get these ones during the playthrough).

Probably not the mod of the year, and I'm not even sure it's the right way to put it here but I figured I'd try and throw the link there just in case someone somewhere somewhen was interested in having that.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So I know this is an old thread and stuff, but this game was one of the first one I've modified (the script was a real treat to clean up) so there you go :

its_complicated_spellcorrection_music_allscenes_mod (mega link).

You probably know the drill : files in 'game' goes into the 'game' folder, say yes to replace script.

In addition to tons of spelling corrections, I've added musics from other games, the possibility to end with both girls (kinda, since there's no images you just play the two routes with some text tweaks to make it consistant), and some other little stuff like choosing how Kat call mc in both route, ability to go back to some choices, and to see the 4 ending scenes with the girls at the end (so not the 'boring' 'expelled' or 'death' scenes but choices to go back if you get these ones during the playthrough).

Probably not the mod of the year, and I'm not even sure it's the right way to put it here but I figured I'd try and throw the link there just in case someone somewhere somewhen was interested in having that.
thnx for the mod. There are still some typos and weird sentences but very much a huge step up from the original

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
thnx for the mod. There are still some typos and weird sentences but very much a huge step up from the original
Yeaaah I think I've corrected some text again after I've put it there but didn't bother updating it since I've started playing around with files from other games and kinda forgot about it. Anyway, glad you (and at least one other person) enjoyed it still.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes