ItsNotUsArts - Here I can do whatever I want! I will post here all my works, past and new.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you are not greedy for likes, thank you very much!
Maybe you want to give me some idea for the next art, maybe I can realize one of your fantasies?

Hottywatcher

Jun 8, 2024
So far it look great
Render are and animations look good
Hope you focus more ugly Old man and young woman with great story something like from the perfect marriage hope there will be some teasing before sex

In term of fantasy
I would like Dad ugly Old friend sex scene similar to grant and Anna
Or perverted uncle either work

But yea everything look good, btw is there release date or something just curious?

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
So far it look great
Render are and animations look good
Hope you focus more ugly Old man and young woman with great story something like from the perfect marriage hope there will be some teasing before sex

In term of fantasy
I would like Dad ugly Old friend sex scene similar to grant and Anna
Or perverted uncle either work

But yea everything look good, btw is there release date or something just curious?
Release of what?
Now i'm working on fan art for AWAM, i will post all the finished works here. 2024-09-03_160105.png 2024-09-05_185916.png

waccko

May 17, 2018
I see you are not greedy for likes, thank you very much!
Maybe you want to give me some idea for the next art, maybe I can realize one of your fantasies?
Да, Я как то пропустил пункт в правилах про лимит реакций в день... Не мог бы ты нарисовать арт с Анной и любым мужским персонажем(предпочтительнее Джес-зеСнек :D) с кремпаем. Или из Джессики О Нилл с таким же настроем.

Yep, I somehow missed the point in the rules about the limit of reactions per day. Can you please make art with Anna(from A perfect marriage) and any male char having full entercourse with creampie or Jessica O neil with same setting

• Thinking Face

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I only have Jessica gen3, if she ok, i can try it.
Think about which girl you want to see more and write while i’m still busy with other work. After i can start to make the "cream pie scene".

Reactions: restlez and waccko

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I only have Jessica gen3, if she ok, i can try it.
Think about which girl you want to see more and write while i’m still busy with other work. After i can start to make the "cream pie scene".
why not make video lesson learn how make arts
some open patron page for give lesson
also some add art for membership for all famous character make they add
or create 3d comics
i like you art also you way to make fun part for every art its kind story in one art make
always waiting see you work
am glad see you art collect in your own section
you great artist very talent

more like see art of anna from APM

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItsNotUs and waccko

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
why not make video lesson learn how make arts
some open patron page for give lesson
also some add art for membership for all famous character make they add
or create 3d comics
i like you art also you way to make fun part for every art its kind story in one art make
always waiting see you work
am glad see you art collect in your own section
you great artist very talent

more like see art of anna from APM
Thank you for your kind words!

Subscribers don't approve of my page,patreon it doesn't work and i don't think it will ever work.

I can’t make training videos because i have a lot to learn myself, I’m a noob! :LOL:

I’m currently working on Anna’s fan scene, when i finish I’ll post this work here. 2024-09-10_122118.png

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
love you work and also you have idea for making story with comic funny erotic way

and not look to some hater try break you mentally they have jealous and hater some cant be half what you do
lot support you wait your work and exciting to see final finish of anna in office dress

Rassor

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for your kind words!

Subscribers don't approve of my page,patreon it doesn't work and i don't think it will ever work.

I can’t make training videos because i have a lot to learn myself, I’m a noob! :LOL:

I’m currently working on Anna’s fan scene, when i finish I’ll post this work here. View attachment 4018731
Please waiting for this