VN - Others - Completed - Itsumama 2 [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ALEX34210

overall great story and visuals .story length is good with devlopment of love between mother and son and scenes are good quality and both together makes game great.uncensored would have made it excellent but thats not gonna happen so ok.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

One of the best M/S games I've played. It offers two main routes, one which is less romantic and more so about the mom wanting to spoil her son and give him everything he wants (which I found hot as fuck) and one more traditionally romantic one (which wasn't bad either). The writing is really excellent, especially in the "spoiling" route. It has a lot of the strengths and shortcomings I've come to expect from nukige. The art and voice acting are both excellent, seriously top notch stuff, but there's a lack of variety and animation. Yes the art is great, but you're staring at the exact same piece of art for a lot of fucking text. Most lewd scenes are not animated, which is kind of a bummer. Even so, possibly the best nukige I've played and easily one of the best M/S games I've played.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kryyin

not a huge fan of mommy/wincest tag but after spending 2 days on the game, I find it worth my time playing it. The art is good, not the best in my opinion and the story itself quite weird (you know, this is incest Visual Novel and I guess I'm the only one think that way). The translation is good too, I can tell that Capu has put his effort on translating this game.
    sorry if it's too short for a review and rating but thanks Capu for translating the game, keep up the work and effort in translate others VN.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ap0state

Mommy/son wincest with pregnancy tag, Just the way I like it. :p
    I’ve played all the games of the series, all in Japanese except the third one since it is the first one to have fan translation. Great voice acting with beautiful art and animation in some of the sexy scenes make the game still fantastic without any context. Now that I played the translation my experience with the game just went doubled.
    This is the perfect example of Nukige. A rather short game with abundant sexy time inside, while also enough story to make it earned. Mom's design in this game is not only sexy but also cute, with great voice acting to convey it. Although there is one static image in the boob job scene where the proportion of her boobs are really odd. Other than that everything is perfect, especially the sex scene animations. Such an amazing game overall, 5/5 stars!
    p.s. I hope all the games in the series are eventually translated in the end.