VN - Others - Completed - Itsumama [Final] [ANIM Mother & Wife]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cole_Phelps

Story's about what you'd expect from a game like this. But you aren't here for the story.

The sex scenes are good, the mom is mega cute, although the artstyle is as cliche as it gets it's still very pleasing.

Music isn't much to speak of but again, doesn't need to be.

Premium incest content overall, can't complain. Plus it can be finished one handed.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ALEX34210

incomplete sex scenes.story is ok feels hollow.incomplete sex scenes as it ends and dosen't show things like dick pull out after sex scene.animated scenes are very short,if only it were little long and complete it would be a4 star at least and 5 for better story.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ap0state

Oh, hei, I've been waiting for this one. My fave among all of the mamas.

Unfortunately, I can't give it 5 stars since the AI translation is awful. The saving grace for me is that the animated scenes are top-notch. I can overlook the bad translation solely for the sex scenes.

A short nukige incest love story with great animated scenes is all I care about.

Hopefully, someone can do manual translation in the future. If not, that's okay. This is good enough, I suppose.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

VivaLaVida88

The visuals are very basic but there is no flaw, very good looking characters (GIRLS)

The game is very simple but that's what I was expecting from it, text base narration.

The incest in it is quite straightforward which I like but the writing is quite terrible... which is why I give this a 3.