[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Paid I've designed some gameplay systems, now I need a world and characters. (Playable Demo included)

NoK_E

Mar 26, 2020
So not long ago, I had the chance to play Alicesoft's latest title, Dohna Dohna, and I was absolutely blown away. The level of polish and the storytelling and the gameplay, all seemed to far surpass anything the west had produced in terms of erogames. But what struck me most, and really stuck with me, was how perfectly this gameplay loop, of RPG combat and exploration to town management and simulation game to visual novel, how it seemed to so perfectly fit this genre, because the actions flowed into one another and provided needed downtime from one another. Furthermore, the system provided an extremely scalable model - adding new characters and quests and levels is easy, and does not necessarily necessitate massive content expansions. So many erotic games nowadays either delegate to a visual novel formula, or try to add some minimal attempts at gameplay to add a little more depth. Simulation games probably perform the best, as resource management is an easily implemented form of engagement, but I think with some combat splashed in, you can really take things to the next level.

I've got this game system design in mind, of RPG combat combined with a sort of town simulator, think Darkest Dungeon but less spooky and more involved, or something like Sengoku Rance, where the player would alternate between phases of combat with enemies and managing some sort of town/city/country/whatever. I was so enamored with this idea that I spent the next week or so coding a basic prototype of the game. Here's a little proof-of-concept playable demo of a potential RPG combat system I splashed together with generic assets. The system behind it is roubust and extensible, meaning that adding new content to it should be quite easy.

However, what I lack is a vision. I'm a coder, a designer, I have ideas for attacks or levels or gameplay features but not so much for characters, or story, or visuals. So I'd like to find some people who have a vision, writers who want to create a world and artists who want to design characters and all that. It can be whatever you want, fantasy, sci-fi, meet-n-fuck Flintstones - be my guest. I'll do all the coding, I just need a world to code. I hope the demo I provided shows how serious I am toward developing this project, and how willing I am to build the game.

I don't lack funds, and I'd be happy to pay for some commissions, but especially when it comes to writing, I think I'd prefer - at least in part - a revenue sharing model, because I'd like whoever I work with to be a partner, developing their own vision or story, rather than a freelancer who can up and leave at any point. I want to find collaborators.

If you're up for it, feel free to leave a reply, or DM me or hit me up at E-kon #6962. If you have any feedback about this demo, feel free to reply as well!

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Hi E-kon, I'm interested in writing for your project. I sent you a friend request and pm on discord. Contact me on there if you wish to speak more about it. [YAMU#6529]

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Hello E-Kon! Your demo seems quite interesting and I would be happy to join your project as a full-time writer.
I've done quite a bit of writing myself, mostly SFW but I've also done some NSFW stuff as well.
Here is my discord if you would like to discuss this in further detail.
Discord: [BlackDragon98#4879]

Gabzloadead

May 20, 2020
Hello! I am very interested in joining on your project but my NSFW art ain't that honed yet but I'm learning even a bit I was about to DM you my current artworks and some unfinished ones so that you can check them out if I'm eligible to be a part of your team

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It looks like you're already hard at work trying to fill your positions, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring if you're still looking for a writer.
I've been writing casually for over a decade and have recently decided to try to do it professionally. A project like this seems like it would be a very interesting challenge, and if it works out, an excellent way to start a career.
I also have an interest in game design, and have a decent amount of questions and feedback regarding the demo.
Hopefully we can discuss some details. Discord friend request will be from Tsod.

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
I'm just an Artist, but if you need a commission or two I can take them, I have no taboos for NSFW requests.
More than that we can discuss it at a later date if you decide to give me the chance, bip me.
More about me can be found Here(@F95).

I know you don't have interest in Freelancers, and its a valid argument. But I mean, if you pay me to draw 100cg's I will do them all, no exceprion.
On my side of the spectrum I've never said "No" to a Clients request, even less one who I have already worked with in the past. Some even have offered me positions has lead artists, but sadly their budget isn't as big as their wishes yet, so they instead contact me from time to time to get another piece done, as their budget increases. The only downside to my system is if you have a date to meet, by not planning ahead might make you have to wait for me to finish other ppl's requests, I will still do yours when I'm finally available.

Last edited:

Ray Rahu

Oct 10, 2018
Hey, sent a request over Discord; it's more convenient to chat about ideas and easier for me to show artwork images/screenshare draw ..

Dea Anchora

Aug 11, 2020
Hello,im an 2d artist from Asian, sorry for my bad English btw , im interested in ur project , if it possible can you provide discord address or something like that ,i Will show you my art work, actually I also want to make a game project, but the problem is I can't code ,btw i have my own concept ,but still i cant find who can code my game ,so maybe we can be teamwork

Last edited:

NoK_E

Mar 26, 2020
Hello,im an 2d artist from Asian, sorry for my bad English btw , im interested in ur project , if it possible can you provide discord address or something like that ,i Will show you my art work, actually I also want to make a game project, but the problem is I can't code ,btw i have my own concept ,but still i cant find who can code my game ,so maybe we can be teamwork
DM me for more details

jac022

Sep 28, 2018
hi E-kon. I`m a 3d character artist. I see your work in f95zone and I really like this. here is my 3d style if you see it is ok. maybe we can cooperate. :) DM me Phi Nguyen#3042 in discord.

KevintheJace

Feb 17, 2019
Hey there. I have to say, you've piqued my interest. If you need a world and characters, I've got you covered. I've written over four high fantasy novels and have written stories since I was a kid, so I think I'm sure come up with something you'd find interesting. I've sent you a friend request on discord.

Just to throw an idea out, I've had this concept in my head for a while about a sci-fi/fantasy combo world where humanity has been pushed to the brink of extinction by another species (Say elves) and have to hunker down in frozen wastelands inside vaults to defend what little of their population is left. Of course, broad concept. But I have plenty of other ideas if you wanna check them out.

Just a Weirdo

Mar 4, 2021
"You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention"

Good evening, E-Kon.

I saw your post, and to tell the truth, you stood out from the others by the mere fact of having a technical demo of the game, also by the artistic freedom to the writers that you have offered. That's why I'm here, I'm a writer (amateur, I must mention) passionate about one of his hobbies; creating worlds that people can enjoy.

I would be interested in joining your project, and right now on Discord I sent you a friend request to talk to you and about the project.

PD: My native language is Spanish.

Discord tag: Just a Weirdo#7194

LendAHandAtWork

Nov 22, 2020
Damn that's a lot of people haha,

Though I'll throw my own hat in the ring and I've sent you a request on discord, looking through the other messages I'll inquire further there.

Not sure what type of help you still need/are looking for more specifically so if you're even still looking, accept my request and I'll contact you. If not, don't worry about it and I wish you luck!

(The Discord name is similar to my user on here)

Ravineus

Mar 27, 2017
Hello. I sent you a friend request through Discord to discuss the writing position if it is still available. I've got a clear vision and a story currently in mind, but am willing to finish what you've started. I'm looking for a long-term partnership and am looking forward to working with you if things go that far.

Last edited:

neto00740

Nov 13, 2018
Hello E-kon, I'm a aspiring writer, although my only experiences are with being a GM at RPG tables, I'd like to start acting as a professional writer if you'd like to talk about your project and if there is still a place inside, I'd love to participate in it as well