VN - Others - Completed - IxSHE Tell [v1.04a] [Hooksoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Unfortunally the game does get quite boring(all the story events are very lackluster), there is not much writing that you actually need to read as most of it is just repeated nonsence, it would be easy to reduce the games length by five times and lose none of the main story.

The choice in girls is not great(two are not datable, two others dont really like the MC but want to use him and one only confesses because the others do) but even with that there are still a couple that are likeable.

I wouldnt say there is any growth of the characters they all want the MC for various reasons(repeating saying what it is over and over again through out the game) then blindly doing anything to get him pretty much all at the same time and in the same way, the only real difference in the characters is looks and reason for wanting the MC.

I like the way they you get to choose the girls, by adding points to girls when they do things you like and having the girls ask out the boy is a very nice change of pace.

Choices, all the ones in the game except for the last are totally useless which you can look at either way, it is easier to redo the endings to get all the girls without having to play the game through but it also makes it less of a game

Its nice to see a dont pick the girl ending option but sadly it was so short it might as well have not been added, as for the rest of the endings, i played two and they were a good length with some nice sex scenes, each ending through is again very lackluster right up until the very last minuite where you get what is possibly the only interesting story parts of the game and then it ends.

Story 1/5 (no main and almost no side)
    Art 4/5 (very good)
    Sex 3/5 (ok but simple)
    Fetishes 0/5 (none)
    Choices 1/5 (not really a game)
    Characters 2/5 (not a lot of difference)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

Sometimes it feels good to have the MC as someone popular like this one.

TL;DR - 7 / 10 Feels short for having 5 heroines, beside that it's all good

Prologue - 7 / 10
    The prologue is short, but I have to admit the cross view content they offered was quite good and feels original to me.

Art - 8 / 10
    It's good, I especially like how they draw the MC's face whenever he appears in CG (although not everytime)

Story - 7 / 10
    No real problem, all is sugar. Not that I hate it but it feels too short.

Character - 7 / 10
    Everyone got their own quirk and personality. No real character development so it feels kind of lacking tbh.