• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod RPGM Completed Izumi's Mansion [1.01]

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
title001.png

Overview:
Izumi is back on earth and a middle aged man who lusts for Izumi gets her trapped in a warped space together with him after using a defective machine from the resident kappa inventor.
The hot and humid space is ramping up the lust factor. Can she escape safely? Or....​

This is a mod for the game Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata). Let me know if there are bugs or missing/missmatched pictures.
This is my first mod here I am posting.

Updated:12/09/23
Game/Creator:
Modder: charlynkalyn
Mod Version: 1.01
Game Version: 1.02
Language: English

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - DOKO - NOPY - LEWD

screen1.PNG screen2.PNG screen3.PNG screen4.PNG

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Following this mod with great enthussiasm!
Also, any chance for you to rewrite the story a bit into Izumi entering a wormhole or something? Just to match the sci fi settings

Reactions: charlynkalyn

Yeetedon

Feb 24, 2022
When you undress her for the first time, I get an error, then when I try to leave the bedroom, I just get stuck on an infinite "Now loading..." screen.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
After taking off clothes for the first time, this happens:
View attachment 3157910
Good mod so far though!
It happened to me too, i searched the "pictures" folder and it does seems that .png is missing.
Either way i gotta say. Thank you so much for your effort!! This game is looking like a brand new Amazon game. It's just Lovely :-D

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Does this mean we're gonna be seeing Yuuka stuck on Spaceship Todoroki?
Haha good idea. I was actually thinking about it.
But Spaceship Todoroki CG count > Yuuka's Mansion CG count thus more CGs which I could use for Yuuka's Mansion.
Also Todoroki is a much bigger game and would need more time.
But in general I would love to do it if enough people would like to see it :).
Reusing CG from the first Yuuka Game might also help ofc.

Jenkinsw10

Feb 17, 2020
Haha good idea. I was actually thinking about it.
But Spaceship Todoroki CG count > Yuuka's Mansion CG count thus more CGs which I could use for Yuuka's Mansion.
Also Todoroki is a much bigger game and would need more time.
But in general I would love to do it if enough people would like to see it :).
Reusing CG from the first Yuuka Game might also help ofc.
Do it we'd all thank you