• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod RPGM Completed Izumi's Mansion [1.01]

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Thinking about it I would actually love to do the following modding matrix for completeness:

YuukaIzumiNatsuki
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the YokaiXIzumi: Scattered Shards of the YokaiNatsuki: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
The Wreck of the Spaceship TodorokiThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with YuukaXThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with Natsuki
Yuuka's MansionXIzumi's Mansion (finished)Natsuki's Mansion
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Yuuka: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Izumi: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesX

But unfortunately I realized from this mod that it takes a lot of time. Just out of curosity and because I am new to modding here how are other modders managing their time and motivation? Are most of them taking donations from Patreon or are they mostly providing their work for free? How about the actual players? Is somebody interested in that? Are there any resources/tutorials on how to become a modder? Let me know community. Thanks!

PS: Which of the above mods are you more interested? :)

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Thinking about it I would actually love to do the following modding matrix for completeness:

YuukaIzumiNatsuki
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the YokaiXIzumi: Scattered Shards of the YokaiNatsuki: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
The Wreck of the Spaceship TodorokiThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with YuukaXThe Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki with Natsuki
Yuuka's MansionXIzumi's Mansion (finished)Natsuki's Mansion
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Yuuka: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesWhite Girl Izumi: Impregnaria Village and the 5 ShrinesX

But unfortunately I realized from this mod that it takes a lot of time. Just out of curosity and because I am new to modding here how are other modders managing their time and motivation? Are most of them taking donations from Patreon or are they mostly providing their work for free? How about the actual players? Is somebody interested in that? Are there any resources/tutorials on how to become a modder? Let me know community. Thanks!

id love to see natsuki in tight space suit but man all of them is intresting !!

Fakenameduh

Jan 18, 2021
Natsuki + Todoroki seems like an interesting combo. In the new game currently, I don't believe you can freely change clothes and undress whenever you like (which I very much didn't appreciate). I haven't checked on it in a while though, so that may have changed.

hojkil

May 1, 2024
Haha good idea. I was actually thinking about it.
But Spaceship Todoroki CG count > Yuuka's Mansion CG count thus more CGs which I could use for Yuuka's Mansion.
Also Todoroki is a much bigger game and would need more time.
But in general I would love to do it if enough people would like to see it :).
Reusing CG from the first Yuuka Game might also help ofc.
I can't find your easter egg, do you have at least a clue?