VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires [v0.1 Final Test] [Khansama_INC]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Don't waste your time with this. It's obvious that it is not going to go anywhere. There was a game named Bad Bobby Saga that was posted on F95 over six years ago. It was previously called Bad Brother Saga, so I guess the name changes a lot. Six years later, this dev decides to do a remake and he calls it Love Incest Taboo Saga. It's a version 0.1, but here is the deal. Instead of playing like a v0.1, the content is so little, it is like a v0.0000000001. They look like renders that were made six years ago and were reused, instead of freshly made renders. Then a day later, the dev changes the name from Love Incest Taboo Saga to Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires. Remember how this is a remake of a game called Bad Bobby Saga that was uploaded six years ago? I don't know how much content Bad Bobby Saga has, but it bothers me that Bad Bobby Saga is described as a "Demo", despite having 562 pages of comments on the thread. In any case, if you are going to remake a game that has already been made before and might have a lot of content, shouldn't you release a fair amount of content instead of making so little that it might as well be a v0.0000000001? Renders are grainy. So far, game is extremely boring. The poses and animations and stuff are more comical and unconvincing than genuine and realistic. The game that this is a remake of only got 3 star ratings from 87 votes, and judging how this remake is going so far the quality is either going to be the same or WORSE. If the quality was better and if there was actually more content instead of it being a v0.0000000001, and if it was fresh content instead of complete rehash, then it might be worth playing because it might be more than 3 star game. But this is definitely a 1 star game for now, and might go up to 2 stars if the developer actually puts 2,000x more content per release than he is currently putting in.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Muls

Game - Stupid clone . it is very very very bad copy of other game , no new idea, nothing new , old models, bad realisation. I hope he abbadon this game in start path, strongly dont recommended its awful game
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hans_

I like the concept of these games, but this looks like someones first attempt on making a game. If I made this I wouldn't have made a Patreon to go with it as I would not ask for support until I got better at it. The renders are very grainy and looks like they would have been mediocre 5 years ago. The "animation" in the bathroom is the worst I have seen. The MC is just levitating back and forth in a straight line. The Lucy(?) character in the bathroom has hair growing out of her breasts and because its pretty dark in there she looks like a dark grainy mess.
    I think you need to work on your skills before you will get any support.