VN - Unity - Completed - Jane's Dilemma [Final] [Skadoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

This game was truly amazing the scenes and images were hypnotizing it felt, like I was in it and I am very surprised by how Jane looked she looks so cute and the dialogue was pretty long but getting to that point was worth it and I seeing both the 3 ending from one was better than another or one wasn't good made me hopeful to choose my choices wisely and restart it again ... these were one of the types of games I was missing in my life.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

IamUnderman

Not a very substantial game, but worth a download. Takes about 15 mins to see all the endings so if you have that sort of time and always found Jane from Tarzan hot, this is probably a good idea.

Only other thing worth saying is that the art is actually pretty great, interested to see if this dev/artist ever makes something on a bigger scale.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Darknaim

Destroying childhood one at a time. Other than that it is decent. Not long but what do you expect from 70 MB of data. Some scenes can be a bit bland but still worth your time. No fullscreen tho that is a bit of a bummer. At least I couldn't find it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

frankdark

This is awensome game even if it´s a short game the animations are greats but the idea that you have to choose the good answers to have the h-scenes make it bored to other people maybe i recomended make a more long game with a lot of more content update by update