VN Unity Completed Jane's Dilemma [Final] [Skadoo]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's NTR nonetheless... Just so you know, NTR don't mean only NeToRare... But also NeToRi or NeToRase.

NeToRare, NeToRi, NeToRase... They all have the same NTR acronym/ abbreviation.

Netorare = The main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.

Netori = The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.

Netorase = The partner are actually wanting and willing to make the loved one to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed his/her loved one to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them.

There is more exotic NTR... Like "Anetorare"... But we all use netorare for it because it don't change greatly a thing...

Anetorare = it's like netorare but with a couple made of a Big Sister and a Younger Brother... The Big Sister (or Young Brother) being stolen by a third party.
(Ane = Big Sis & the "to" in aneTOrare go for "Otouto", meaning younger brother)

(I find ironic to explain it to someone having the alias "NTRBitch" :Kappa:)
If A = romantically attracted to B, at least to some degree
B = connected with A somehow (anything would do such as mother/wife/girlfriend/sister/ even as an idol that A fantasized about but never talked to)
C = interested in B either genuine or with malicious intent. Seducing B either forcefully or not. C might know about A or not.

Netorare, the most popular type, would be games that focus on A's depressed feelings when B prefer C. A either helplessly watch or fantasize about B and C doing things that B would never or would no longer do with A. Games that can't steer players into sympathizing with A could still become a good game but failed as netorare imo. Intended for masochists.

Netori would be games that focus on C seducing B either by being a dick and use force and underhanded methods (yuck) or just provide affection (my type). In games like these C know full well that seducing B would affect A negatively.

Netorase is quite similar with the western cuckold fetish. Games with this tag basically focus on A who is interested in B but feel aroused when knowing B have romantic or sexual relationship with C.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
So I got the rape ending and the consensual sex one. Even with the 'Take Control' option there is no cumming outside resulting in Jane to be mad and the game ending. So I guess the 3 different endings are consensual sex, rape and no sex at all or am I missing something here?
Is there no JanexTarzan in this game?

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
So I got the rape ending and the consensual sex one. Even with the 'Take Control' option there is no cumming outside resulting in Jane to be mad and the game ending. So I guess the 3 different endings are consensual sex, rape and no sex at all or am I missing something here?
Is there no JanexTarzan in this game?
there is patreon version that has more scenes

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
there is patreon version that has more scenes
I've just played the newsground version, which has the 'Take Control' option as a patreon bonus.
The version I have on my pc allows me to take that path so I assume I have the patreon version.
But even in that path there is no 'pull out' option. It's just the last picture from the preview ones with Jane getting fucked missionary style and it ends up with a cumming inside.
So I am asking again, is that all the game has to offer?

Edit: I replayed it again to go through all the options again and make sure I didn't miss anything. There are are 2 reward endings and 1 rewardless ending.
The reward ending 1 is consensual sex in Cowgirl position (patreon bonus is mssionary position, nothing else)
Ending 2 is rape in Doggystyle progressing into her lying flat on the ground and Clayton going at her from behind.
Every other ending results in her storming out of the tent without sex.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^
Ergo ipso cogito facto sum, this shalt be the Patreon version, yee; maybeth?
Methinks.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes