Seeking Japanese Game Recommendation.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
I'm looking for a Japanese 'eroge' game/VN where the MC isn't a complete and utter failure of a human being. Almost everyone I play, the MC is a strange amalgamation of equal parts pussy, bitch and loser.

They are far too cringeworthy for me to play. So... recommendations?

Reactions: redprimate

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for a Japanese 'eroge' game/VN where the MC isn't a complete and udder failure of a human being. Almost everyone I play, the MC is a strange amalgamation of equal parts pussy, bitch and loser.

They are far too cringeworthy for me to play. So... recommendations?

And ,by the way, udder = cow tits.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The protagonist of the Rance games is just what you are looking for, he is a pretty cool guy.

My problem with the two rance games I have played is that I have always gotten so caught up in the story and gameplay that I forget to fap.

Recently I have played a translated bishop game, Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~, the protagonist of that game is a serial rapist who does not lack confidence, if that is your main draw. That game is also purely a visual novel if you don't want gameplay like rance.

Torrent Link:

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Recently I have played a translated bishop game, Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~, the protagonist of that game is a serial rapist who does not lack confidence, if that is your main draw. That game is also purely a visual novel if you don't want gameplay like rance.
More than anything, I'm just tired of seeing MC's who are so unbelievably pathetic.

One of the last few games I played, the MC got into a fight vs two street thugs, and they were slapping him around and they picked him up by the collar. So he balled up his fist, and he took punch after punch to the face... until he finally snapped - only to throw a punch, miss, hit a wall, break his hand, and get beaten up even more as a crowd had gathered to completely laugh at the pathetic-ness of his punch. I think a 9 year old girl then ran up and slapped one of the guys and they ran off, like the 9 year old girl was sporting bazookas. It was so cringe.

I mean most Japanese VN's start out with the MC a little clumsy/weak/fail and they progressively get stronger.... but FFS.

Reactions: IIVexusII

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
There's this game ( ) developed by Milksoft, but sadly no English translation.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Kara no Shojo. A noir Detective series maybe your thing 3 VN's of varying lenght 4th on way so the good word says.Will link all 3 for you. i
If you like vn with a good story may be up your street.

Carttagra Affliction of the soul

Kara No Shojo

Kara no Shojo II

I recommend you play them in the order i have posted links as they are interlinked .