Comics - Collection - Pinup - Jared999D Collection [2023-12-13] [Jared999D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

someonedefinitelyunknown

Jared999d is one of the best 3DX artists out there right now. His renders are incredibly detailed and high quality, and he varies expressions and poses instead of just showing the same scene from four different angles. The plots of his comics aren't exactly Pulitzer worthy, but he has been putting more effort into making cohesive, understandable plots recently. In terms of genre, he's very consistent - mainly slim thicc girls and monster domination - but the girls are so lustful that they always look like they're enjoying it, which is a plus for me. Overall, if you want pure lust and incredibly hot girls, you can't go wrong here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zeldointhestrange

Jared999d never disappoints. I am biased because he definitely nails my kinks, but if you’re into this stuff then there are really few artists that do it better.
    The plot can be anywhere from decent to unintelligible, but rarely fails to set up an excellent experience. Don’t give it to much mind and enjoy the ride. If you’re looking for something Shakespearean, might not be your thing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rockingham

This artist it self must have a maturity in his room temperature to make those googly girls created like some fallen angel dropped to earth from heaven, Wow! His one hell of Artist in current 3DX industry right now. WELL DONE JOB!!! MUST HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD to this Artist.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hkey33

Jared's 3D artwork is the best for me in many ways. It's superbly executed. So tangible, graceful and cohesive it's up there with the best 3D I have ever seen. He captures incredibly well the dichotomies between beauty and ugliness, softness and hardness. His characters convey so much lust and desire and I would say there are few if any cases where it seems like coercion or manipulation is part of the storyline. The only thing I can fault him for is that some of the themes are too disgusting and edgy for me personally.