VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rira75

awsome game.. hope there will be more like this. only downside is that only the wife is fucking around no swinging. If after getting wife ready for hotwifeing it woud be awsome if they went into swinging...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game is cringy all the way. There is no time, you can grind money forever
    The game is linear 100% with some sort of sandbox interface
    Having the option of picturing 2 people having sex that you dont know is lame.
    The hotwife tutorial? More cringe.
    The graphics quality pretty bad.
    The jazz track over and over again.
    So far all the renders look quite bad, I can say that If I download DAz and load a couple of assets I could achieve that quality pretty easy.
    The messages warning you when you fuck up...

Anyway. the game is a mess and is intended to be played in one way, once you chose your path the game will lead you, but the sandbox kind of gets in the way. Still the game is pretty bad, no much sexy value. You know she is your wife cause exposition tells you so, but the interactions wiht her are little and its not that attractive to like her just because she is my wife.

The female is kind of unidimensional, is a fetish container and thats it.
    Below subpar.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Back

Jasmine: Hotwife for Life -- Version 4, Completed.

The game is short and it was decent enough and it was a fun, little romp to go through. The potential was there to be better than it was, but failed to truly capitalize on them. It could have explored new situations with further content with the groundwork the game managed to establish. The core premise of the game is to encourage the MC's wife, Jasmine, to become and embrace the hotwife lifestyle as the title suggests. On that front at least, it delivers.

Pros:
    • The game is completed -- from start to finish. (See: Game link on Itch.io.)
    • The writing quality is good and moves the plot along with few grammatical mistakes.
    • The MC and his wife have a good, solid relationship. There is no humiliation, hard NTR, or outright cheating between any of the characters involved in scenes. Just a fun time to be had and everyone is welcoming and encouraging.
    • The MC also gets scenes of his own involving other women too!
    • The image quality of the renders were better than the previews found in this thread. I wish they were updated in the thread to better represent the game as I'm sure it's discouraging potential players with what's there currently.
    • A few bugs that were easily avoidable via rollback.
    Cons:
    • Cut content. The game has much of its past and planned content removed. This affects several of the points listed below...
    • Stats don't matter. This is yet another game where it introduces some stats but they make no impact in the game whatsoever.
    • The game was setup with a sandbox element in mind, but it is poorly implemented and would have been better as a straight VN (visual novel).
    • The game wants the player to follow a specific route and outside a few swappable, cosmetic characters it is for all intents and purposes a kinetic novel. Deviating from the route usually results in an immediate game over.
    • Scenes are a little lacking and needed more variety and doesn't experiment out too much from certain themes. The sex acts themselves usually involve blowjobs, missionary, or cowgirl after some kissing on the part of the wife, Jasmine.
    • Many of the images were grainy and there were no animations during scenes. Honestly though, it's not that bad, but it's still a minus.
    Overall, the game is decent and it was a fun read. It would have been better as a visual novel without the map movement due to all the cut content, but it wasn't a chore either. Scenes could have been extended and built up some more as they lack "punch" and doesn't leave too much of an impact. Nonetheless, they get the job done. For what it is and how short it is, the game does pack enough variety of situations for Jasmine to encounter with adequate buildup without making her feel like the town bike (even if she is). Jasmine: Hotwife for Life is a short, fun Western-style above par nukiage. It's worth at least one playthrough. Enjoy!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DoOver

I was actually not aware of this Hotwife thing or at least that is what it may be called.

+ First off the images in the windows and android version are different than the model used in the screenshots here on F95.zone. I actually like the model used in the actual game a lot (I've always had a thing for brunettes). Sometimes she looks like a cougar and other times she looks young.

> Yes, the game is short

> No there is no anal or DP for those looking for that stuff

+ I found it highly erotic...a great couples game/VN

+ No grinding. There are only really two paths 1) you encourage the Hotwife lifestyle or 2) you don't and end of game.

> no real animations but a good variety of still shot images
  5. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

This hotwife VN is the third in my rank of the similar hw games on f95zone portal. The real MC is Jasmine, who has two tipes of representation, one in the game, and a bit worse on the cover. The representation in the game is one of the hottest of the hotwifes resembling in other games. I love the delienation of her feelings on her face.
    The story is great, simple, and pursue the goal steadily of achivement of Jasmine, to become hotwife. The story is not too long, and it has the possibility to enlarge, or to write a second part of it.
    I miss the animation (and the moaning sounds) of the sex scenes. This is a great scantiness of the game. A bit smaller error that the developer sould represent the differences between the Jasmine joys and orgasms during her sex with different partners, especially in the party scene.
    I looked for other games of "stanley375" but unfortunately I didn't find any, so I wish him to repair this game, and a great succes in writing similiar games too.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

veselqku

A short game, but has a good start. Image quality is good, but not great. The main female character is attractive. Story has good potential. Animations aren’t the greatest, but still enjoyable. I see it has the cheating tag, but there is not cheating yet. Female character has permission.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2001147

2005 graphics, no style, renpy and sandbox game, all over the place, has bugs, story is interesting, animation is terrible and so is gameplay. It leaves me with the 'idea' but no taste to relish. TAC and Happy Marriage are miles ahead. IMO not worth playing.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

This needs a sandbox tag. Wasted my time.

You cant do shit. You work endlessly and there is nothing to do. - but hey over 1000$ for one day of work. That is solid ^^

Dont know how this game got the rating it has, but there is no content I could find. tbh - the instant sandbox pushed the wrong buttons for me and I didnt try every location. But the ones I tried had no content.

I worked several times in hope that the day will end - but no, you can just pile up your money stat. Great story telling.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I like the idea of this game, but it is just poorly and quickly implemented.

I noticed that all sex is about missionary position and rarely other positions and overall very quick and shallow.

A sex game should be based on creating expectation and fulfil expectations with good and elaborated sex scenes .

Plus lack of walkthrough or task list, gives a frustrating experience.

This game is very far from it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

Sharing is caring ? if you think so, this is your game :KEK:

Pros :
    • This is a total rework, the wife model is different, the length of the story is different, etc and i love it. Before this rework, the story does not end when the wife had a night with Brad, the fun continues but after the rework the player could give a list of challenge for the wife to do, and that is AMAZING.
    • As i said above, the wife got much better model and upgrade. Love it!
    • This rework version has only 1 hotwife scene so far, sadly the scene is not animated
    Sharing is caring as they say, if you are into that then go ahead give it a try

I'm not a fan of the old version before this rework, i hope it gets better and better in the future
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JesterAI

Love the idea, there's really nothing like it that I've found. I love how the "advisor" pops in and breaks the 4th wall- it was surprisingly hot.

I hope the developer really fleshes this thing out, and I'd love to see what it looks like when you can see your choices manifest in Jasmine's behavior.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

BannedAccount6543

This has the potential to be the best HW game on the forum if the graphics improve. Good writing, editing scenes, close to RL 'lifestyle'. I also like the episodic format without having to DL everything every time there's an update. So 1 star for story, 1 star for script and 1 star for coding. Misses 1 star for Graphics and that "Ooh la la " factor for another star. But promising this definitely is.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

greatguy693121

As of version 1.2, it is a good game. The writing needs some more work and the art needs a little more polishing but hell this has great potential. I look forward for future versions.
    The current version has great scenes and a good story, but it should undoubtebly get better.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Zer0zero

1. Pros
      The writing is decent and coherent.
      The story actually has a progression.
      There is somewhere to go with the story. Somewhere worth going.
    2. Cons
      Jasmine looks like a corpse in half the pics.
      The lighting in the renders are terrible.
      Most of the renders look half baked at low res.
      The models seem to be Gen2 or 3 and the clothing needs DForce in a bad way.

Keep it up and fix those cons and its a solid game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

brahsir

This is a great game, not because the pics are great (they're not), but because it's the most accurate representation of real hotwife lifestyle. this isn't an over the top fantasy (at least most of it), but something with real, loving emotion. if the graphics were better, this would be the best hotwife game around.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

With a hell of a lot of work, you can turn this game around. Right now, the art is absolute trash, the writing is almost comically bad and the pace of it absolute bonkers.
    With some TLC, this might turn into a great little game. But in the state it is in now, I cannot recommend this to anyone.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game is:
    Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + different scenes
    + Hot NTR Scenes

Cons:
    -Nothing

My Conclusion:
    Hot Game,No getting blue balls here,even though I would have liked Leila being my wife more,I Liked Leila`s innocent face, The hot wife looked more like she had a rough live in the past.
    I loved all the scenes,even though I would also have loved to see some cheating scenes or some old guys coming up also (maybe the boss).
    But other then that I loved every minute of it.

Last Thoughts:
    Worth the Download
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jodifarmer45

Awsome game! I can understand if it is not your cup of tea but stop hating and move on to another game. There isn't another game like this other than the Adventuous Couple. I am excited for this project it has a strong character development and a lot of potential. Only downfall is the orgy. The game needs to be built up to that point and explore some of the kinks involved in the lifestyle. I do not agree with the NTR and cheating tag. Everything experieced in the game was consentual. Very nice start
  19. 5.00 star(s)

jeos1

At first: This is not a top game. My five stars should encourage the author to continue his work.
    There are some minor mistakes in the story, for my taste it is developing a bit too far. There were a lot of kinks left to walk through in the process of becoming a hotwife.
    But the absolute amount of hw and ntr games are much to low here and I m looking forward to the next version of this game.
    Perhaps you can slow down the speed a bit and rework some of the graphics.
    I would give you a honest 4 star rating for the hotwife theme, the last star is to encourage the continuation.