VN - Ren'Py - Jason, Coming of Age [v0.10.0a] [CoeurDeCochon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sfree21

imo, one of the best adult visual novels, the renders, the music, the characters, the mistery and powers, hot sex scenes.

the girls are naughty and very open minded in relationship, for harem they are perfect
    I expect very hot scenes in the future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hesctai

I just want to contribute to the average rating of this game, which truly deserves it.

Without delving into a long review, as much has already been said in the numerous reviews where this one will soon get lost :)

The major strengths in my opinion are the very original characters, both in their appearance and personality, as well as the various connections that can exist between them.

As a French speaker, I also greatly appreciate being able to follow a visual novel of this quality in my native language, which is exceedingly rare and worth highlighting :)

The downside: my own impatience to see even more, with the hope that all possible connections will eventually come to fruition :)

And just to participate a bit in the debate of June 2024: for now, I have complete trust in the creator's choices for quality updates. Even if sometimes we go back a bit to return to a branching point that didn’t exist before and thus discover new characters and connections, if it enriches the game, I’m all for it. I'm not eager for the game to end; I'm just eager to always have more content within this universe :)

Those who are lowering the average rating of this game with improbable scores of 1 or 2 stars are clearly in bad faith ;-)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

striker.js

This game is very weird. A little weird is great, because otherwise all games would pretty much be the same and get boring, but this is too weird for me. Part of it is the translation to English, part of it is the creepy/perverted/rapey vibe, and part of it is repeatedly pushing unsolicited gay messages/views/actions* at you (yes, even if you say you are heterosexual at the start).

The game starts off very interesting as Lexie is cute and the superpower is pretty awesome.

• pixelated, grainy, blurry renders with poor lighting, this especially seems to happen with Lexie (the silver lining is you don't have to see detailed nasty DAZ unkept bushes). She could be very sexy with sharper pictures and a better complexion.
    • nasty DAZ unkept bushes (more like forests). you are out of luck if you like looking at pussy in many of the lewd scenes. Body hair generally looks disgusting/unnatural in DAZ-generated pics IMO.
    • the game has the incest tag but the sister is a lesbian. Seriously, wtf? This is a no-win situation...either no sex with the sister ever or she magically becomes aroused by men because of MC (which is obnoxious).
    • many of the women are unappealing for various reasons - obese, old, look like men, obnoxious watermelon size boobs, nasty DAZ bushes, are prostitutes or some combination thereof.
    • very poor treatment of women
    • what's the point of asking the player if they are hetero or gay if you are going to force so much gay content* anyway? it would be easy to hide it using 'if' statements (which is done for so many other things).
    • missing tags - gay, lesbian, mind control, non-consent/rape (sleep sex with a stranger).
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

evakisslover

this game has everything that i ever wanted in a adult game: great VN, good story, choices that matter and variety of characters, including males and futa. I only hope that at some point doesn't take too long to deliver updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Pidaras10

A Really good game, with a nice story, graphics and sound effects, really nice characters and variety of content... would highly recommend to anyone that likes story adult games... PS and anyone who likes trans content
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lust0ne

Enjoyable game, decently paced, good story to it and the models are a gem! Plus thank you for choice of keeping the bush :p(y). Seriously though it's worth a play, wish updates were a bit more often, but for good content sometimes waiting a bit is needed.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

flaviopaganini

It had been a long time since I picked up a great Visual Novel, and I found this game wonderful. Starting with the protagonist, who isn't an idiot or a failure. On the contrary, he's moving into his house and starting a full-time job. Another interesting thing is the love interests; they are all normal girls, not the supermodels we are used to in most Visual Novels that have been coming out.

The renderings are very good, as is the sound. I'm not sure about the licensing of these songs, but if the developer managed to get it, my congratulations.

I heard some complaints about the delay in delivery and the small amount of content in this last update. I can't evaluate that because I just discovered the game, so it was all new to me.

I highly recommend you play it and support the developer on Patreon.

Just a warning: at the beginning, a psychologist asks us several questions, and one is about sharing. So I think there might be NTR if you say you share your girlfriend.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BearLicker

Just great the story is weird and wonderful, the art is super nice. OMG the bushes :love: a dream come true. Definitely be watching this one. Now I have to wait for another update. oh well back to the grind.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

Overall a pretty good game and generally in the upper echelons of the Daz 3D VN's on this site. Good spread of girls, renders that range from good to amazing depending on the scene, and personally massive bonus points for being one of the better hairy/natural body games out there. It's definitely worth a play.

That said, it's very ambitious. That would be a good thing, more stuff sounds good afterall, but the dev seems to be in that horizontal-development circle of adding new side-flings, making side story games, and remastering old content with very little forward movement. Counting from the gallery there are 22 girls in the game now, granted most of these seem like one-time-flings, but every one-time-fling is dev and player time spent away from letting you settle in with a smaller cast.

I suspect this may be happening because they were a bit overly ambitious with the core girls also. The main girl, Lexi, has 3 different relationship paths and five pubic hair variations, creating exponentially more scene variation work that I would be scared to dev for too. They seem to have course corrected this some, Lexi's paths seem to be coalescing into a single relationship on-ramp and Maria has a far more reasonably perfect three hair options, so that's good. I think the dev just needs to get the ball rolling now and pick a girl and expand her, it may give them that smaller scope and singular focus they seem to be seeking with all these flings and smaller side-games.

Usually I try to stick more to content as it is rather than development concerns in reviews, but with how much of the game is meeting new girls without revisiting them so far, it is affecting the content. But that aside, it is a very good VN. If you like redheaded cuties with puffy little bushes or romantic dates with shy traps, definitely give it a go.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

tom95zone

A real delight this work of CoeurDeCochon.
    Man...it's like watching a quality series on netflix, not a game.
    Scenes have an almost cinematic continuity and capture purely human movements or expressions, which give an incredible flavor to the game.
    There are few games where the characters are so believable, almost alive. Women REALLY LOOK LIKE A WOMAN, this guy really knows his stuff.
    Well, I'm glad I discovered this game, it's a gem.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Durhamlad

I am totally hooked! I love the story and the ability to adjust the pubic hair of the characters. I might have a bit of athing for a bush. I am really looking forward to more love interests becoming available.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Freki.g

Those like me who are tired of the usual plastic doll-style characters and representations of unrealistic genitalia will appreciate this project and for this aspect alone I rate it the highest even if the imaginative narrative, while still acceptable, does not do justice to the superlative art.

Diversification of characters by age and culture, possibility to customize pubic hair (for me a master for this type of finishing) make it really interesting and pleasant to follow even if you have to wait a bit to get the update.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

OkamiJ0ker

Great game, some of the best renders I've seen and I'm liking the story so far. Can't wait for the next update. Also, I named my character Damian... that became pretty ironic by the end of the chapter lol
  14. 5.00 star(s)

dzjaynus

This game is fantastic. The renders have a unique style, great lighting and camera angles. The story and writing have a nice flow to them.

The characters are well thought out and likable, and they look like real people. Don't get me wrong, I love triple D, super model phat ass mommies as much as the next guy, but somehow the LI's in Jason are perfect in their imperfection(the baker in particular, goddamn).

but what I like most is that the dev nails the visual aspect of a visual novel. don't tell, show.

I found myself looking out for tiny little details that enhanced the storytelling on more than one occasion. Especially that little reference near the end of the latest update? You'll know it when you see it.

Great job, dev!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

beaugooglin

Love this game. love that there are so many option, especially that you can keep the bush on the girls if you like. I like the vibe of the game, the girls re really sexy. Nice animations. I like that you can choose the type of relationship with the main character which is a sexy redhead.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

batpaise

The visual chara design is realistic (and beautiful), it's a concrete success.

The storylines and chara developpments are realistic, concrete pesonnality and different reaction could be find IRL.

I played it with pleasure and would advise about.

Thanks for the quality agreed for this beautiful game.

It's a total win and I will continue to play it for long and follow dev (it's a concrete investement to dev something so good and by some way, touching the reality of feeling desire).

It's uncommon and so notably pleasant to find someone according a deep investement to make beautiful things.

Thank you so much : )
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Knut Wuchtig

When you start playing a game, it gets you , or it didn't get you.
    This one gets me on the first minute. The characters are great and the writing is good. Same are complaining about the quality of the renders. I think they are great. All persons have a personality and are uniq and hot.
    Only point of critic: Updates are rare.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

Some good ideas related to gameplay, writing is OK, but dogshit trash renders

Good Things

• some ok banter
    • nice soft music at the start
    • writing isn’t terrible

Bad points

• really dated bad renders
    • when MC is the best done character in the game, you know you have problems
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Dessolos

If I could do half stars I would rate this 3.5. To me this game seems closer to a 4 star game than a 3 so ill give it a 4.

I like what I see so far, from the looks of the renders to the realistic looks of the characters models. 2 of them are very cute Lexi and Alex. It's a bit to early to say but it looks like this game might have a decent amount of branching.

Tho the branching also a bit of a concern of mine because there seems to be a choice to decide to shave the LI pubic hair 4 different ways. Which would increase the amount of renders needed for sex animations down the road. It seems a bit overkill to me, but if the dev can pull it off that would be amazing as more choices are always welcomed.

Lexi seems to be the main LI of this game. It's uncertain if she is a forced LI or not to me for those that don't want to play her path. I like her tho so it doesn't bother me.

The only negative I have to say about this game so far is the MC seems to be one of the more pervy / creepy MC's ive played in awhile. I'm sure there is far worst. But with what amount of content there is already there is a good amount of peeking choices already.

The only other negative is the LI seem to be just as pervy as the MC, they seem to like him for no real reason other than he is the MC. The only LI that has a reasonable reason for liking the MC so far is Lexi and maybe her sister.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Manotic

Super great, and also hilarious. Love this game. In particular, the customization of pubic hair and the attractiveness of the models are real stand outs for the genre! I'm excited to see where development goes for this game We will be watching your career with great interest...