jDownloader Login

Anheidolia

Jul 28, 2021
So I've been using this website for awhile, but, I am tired of havin to click links manually to add them to jDownloader; I see that the program offers to login to the site on its accounts page.. Yet I am unable to login despite providing the necessary information? Does anyone know if this has to do with TOTP or something else? Maybe this is something I should post on the jDownloader forums or make a ticket but I'm not sure lol

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Yet I am unable to login despite providing the necessary information?
You go to the parameter tab (if it's not visible, type ctrl + p).
There, you look at the menu list on the left, and select the one that let you manage your accounts (I have a localized version, so don't know it's English name)
Then you add an account (button on the bottom left), select f95zone and just enter your username (or email address) and your password.

I just tried it, and it works without problem, both the addition of the account and the link addition.

Does anyone know if this has to do with TOTP or something else?
Hmm, I don't really understand what Time-based One Time Password have to do here, but yes, obviously, they wouldn't works. JDownloader connect each time it need to know what the effective link is, so the in case of TOTP you would have to update your account every single time to provide the new password.

Anheidolia

Jul 28, 2021
Alright it appears it was entirely due to the fact I had 2FA turned on... I will have to make a post about it on the jDownloader forums.

I turned it off and it works now! Thank you for attempting to help me :)