JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
I made a decision that I will allow the player to skip all the lesbian content in the game WITHOUT having to end anyone's route. In the future I will also warn the player before showing any lesbian content.

Edit: You can also avoid the lesbian content completely without ending anyone's route.

JeijeisHarem22.png

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I'm at the point where I have to choose between: "Lean against Ada" or "Lean against Lizzie", and I certainly don't know which one to choose because I don't like to lose points with LIs and in this case you lose points with whichever you choose . So I'm not sure which is less bad, personally I would prefer there to be an option where you don't gain or lose points for either, or you gain points for both.

I didn't like that by continuing with LIzzie you have to lose a point with Ada, but since there is no alternative except not to start Lizzie's route...

Reactions: imturtlepowerd

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I made a decision that I will allow the player to skip all the lesbian content in the game WITHOUT having to end anyone's route. In the future I will also warn the player before showing any lesbian content.

View attachment 2414840
I guess if you aren't in a relationship with Beth there's no lesbian sex, at least for now.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm in the middle of the beach scene and what the fuck? Beth shows up and immediately throws you under the bus. Twice! And then they kick into a straight up interrogation, masked as truth or dare. (I mean why do you need to play truth or dare anyway? They were already openly talking about sex on a very personal level, which is generally the point of the game). And the "who's better?" questions, seriously? C'mon, man what's with all the 'no way out' scenarios. This whole scene just feels like an ambush.

Other than that, the rest of the game has been really good. I like the kissing emphasis. I question putting such a focus on points as a lot of interactions just become about gaining points, rather than character building or setting relationship dynamics.

Edit; Okay so Lizzies a purely femdom character now? Christ if I knew that was coming then I wouldn't sacrificed so many points with Ada for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Professor Black

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yea I don't like how if you don't want to do some things for like Lizzie role play..

it can end her route if you don't want too...

it makes the game feel kinetic because it's forcing you to do it, and if that's the case, then the kinetic tag is needed.

and I did not like Lizzie saying how she don't love the MC and only want a child by him and I hope she was only saying that as part of the role play, because if not, then that honestly ruined her as a LI for me if she only like the MC because she wants a baby....

Now with Beth, you said she is purely only got a DOM route so I turned her down, that's fine.

But for the other girls, I don't want to be forced into doing male DOM with them, even if it's role play.
feel like more choices is needed in my opinion.

Also, I feel like it's WAY too easy to lose points, like at the beach situation that came out of no where with beth airing out our business. it just made me like her less.

But yea, just some feedback.

overall game not bad, and Dana just got a lot more interesting.
I do got a feeling she is our sister, I hope because ya know. WINCEST!
and she seems like a virgin too, which is always a plus.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yea I don't like how if you don't want to do some things for like Lizzie role play..

it can end her route if you don't want too...

it makes the game feel kinetic because it's forcing you to do it, and if that's the case, then the kinetic tag is needed.

and I did not like Lizzie saying how she don't love the MC and only want a child by him and I hope she was only saying that as part of the role play, because if not, then that honestly ruined her as a LI for me if she only like the MC because she wants a baby....

Now with Beth, you said she is purely only got a DOM route so I turned her down, that's fine.

But for the other girls, I don't want to be forced into doing male DOM with them, even if it's role play.
feel like more choices is needed in my opinion.

Also, I feel like it's WAY too easy to lose points, like at the beach situation that came out of no where with beth airing out our business. it just made me like her less.

But yea, just some feedback.

overall game not bad, and Dana just got a lot more interesting.
I do got a feeling she is our sister, I hope because ya know. WINCEST!
and she seems like a virgin too, which is always a plus.
I don't know what the role-playing is like. At the moment I'm waiting to see if in the next update we can at least not lose points with either of the two LIs by falling asleep on the couch.

Also, since Beth has only maledom, I ruled her out completely. I have no interest in seeing how this plays out on her route.

In any case, not being able to have a perfect score with all the LIs that interest me is something I don't like at all.

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
I changed the scene with Lizzie on day 6 evening. Lizzie no longer suggests female domination roleplay, but wants the main character to make her cum instead. Also, it is now possible to refuse when Lizzie asks the main character to spank her. The changes will be included in v0.7.

JeijeisHarem24.png
JeijeisHarem25.png

Reactions: FREE04 and BlasKyau

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So I read lesbian will be skippable but still happens? What's the point? I personally wouldn't want Lizzie going behind the mc's back and doing it anyway when I choose to not help her do it. It seems like more work just to give a choice that doesn't matter anyway. It seems you're all about the lesbian stuff so all good. Good Luck with your game.

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
So I read lesbian will be skippable but still happens? What's the point? I personally wouldn't want Lizzie going behind the mc's back and doing it anyway when I choose to not help her do it.
No, you misunderstood. The female characters are never doing anything sexual with each other on their own. When they do something, it's always the player's / main character's choice.

For example, on day 7 (if both Lizzie and Beth are on route and you didn't skip the beach on day 6) the main character can order Beth to kiss Lizzie. There are three choices:
1. The main character orders Beth to kiss Lizzie and decides to watch it.
2. The main character orders Beth to kiss Lizzie, but decides to turn around and not watch it.
3. The main character does not order Beth to kiss Lizzie.

If you want to avoid the lesbian content completely (instead of skipping it), you can select option 3. By selecting option 3, you won't gain or lose any points and you won't end anyone's route.

Last edited:

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
No, you misunderstood. The female characters are never doing anything sexual with each other on their own. When they do something, it's always the player's / main character's choice.

For example, on day 7 (if both Lizzie and Beth are on route and you didn't skip the beach on day 6) the main character can order Beth to kiss Lizzie. There are three choices:
1. The main character orders Beth to kiss Lizzie and decides to watch it.
2. The main character orders Beth to kiss Lizzie, but decides to turn around and not watch it.
3. The main character does not order Beth to kiss Lizzie.

If you want to avoid the lesbian content completely (instead of skipping it), you can select option 3. By selecting option 3, you won't gain or lose any points and you won't end anyone's route.
So to conclude lesbian content is completely avoidable not just skippable I'm right?

Reactions: battali0n

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, well, I'm just thinking about threesome scenes. If a threesome scene contains some lesbian and non-lesbian elements, is it considered "lesbian content"? I give you three examples.

Situation 1: The main character is fucking girl A. At the same time girl B is looking at them and masturbating.
Situation 2: The main character is fucking girl A and at the same time girl A and girl B are kissing.
Situation 3: The main character is fucking girl A and at the same time girl A is eating girl B's pussy.

Situation 1 is clearly not lesbian content, but how about situations 2 and 3? Would you avoid situations 2 and 3 if you could?

I can of course make it so that girl B doesn't interact with girl A, unless the player / main character wants her to do so.
I find it better If situations 2 and 3 can be avoided.

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
If everything goes smoothly, I'm going to release Jeijei's Harem v0.7 this week. It will contain day 7 and the first side story, as well as several fixes and changes. The first side story will have a school setting. ;)

ss1.png

JeijeiFin

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2022
Jeijei's Harem v0.7 is now released and the basic version can be downloaded for free at:

Version 0.7 includes 260 new renders and 9 new animations, as well as several changes and fixes suggested/requested here on this topic BlasKyau FREE04 Soulpuppet Shenhan HorizonD Lorric17 Vax Morale Why So Serious Bruh?

Version 0.7 changes:
- Added day 7 with two new dateable characters.
- Added the first side story (premium version only).
- Changed the day 6 scene with Lizzie by removing all female domination elements from it.
- Made all the lesbian content in the game avoidable without having to end anyone's route.
- On day 2 evening you no longer lose points if you lean against Ada or Lizzie. You can also choose not to lean against either.
- Minor changes to dialogue and choices.

cover_720.png

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes