VN - Ren'Py - Jennifer's Life [v0.8] [AbsentStudio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Barloc

((v0.7))
    1. The visual component .
    In general, the model of the main character is good, but her eyes are strange, resembling the eyes of a dead fish. The heroine changes her outfits quite often and many of them look quite good on her. The models of the minor characters look acceptable to the minor characters. Working on poses both in the erotic segment and beyond is quite mediocre, but this is not critical.
    2. The plot.
    Guys, he's just dumb!)) But to be honest, this has its own charm, because I didn't come here for Martin Scorsese stories. (although it would be nice, lol) There's even a cliche like "stepbrother, I'm stuck in the washing machine," but it's very touching, because in my understanding it's a meme. In interaction with the heroine, there is often no effect of gradual corruption, at the first choice, someone's sausage can get into your character , but this is often due to the fact that our heroine is under something that clouds her mind. Perhaps only Shota has the effect of gradual and multi-stage development of relationships, and I like this storyline. As for the prescribed dialogues, even I would have handled it better.
    3. Immersion in the world.
    There are a lot of choices at the beginning of the game and it feels like we're really influencing something. But from a certain moment they disappear somewhere and it seems that this is a kinetic novel. The possibility of elections is cool, and the possibility of elections that will affect the next election is damn cool. But the author has a lot to work on in this direction.
    4. Well, I want to highlight the sounds in the game separately. It's fucking awful)) whoever made them must be from BioWare. It's funny enough to become a meme, but terrible enough to take it seriously.
    P S- I would give all of the above 3 stars. But since I like the concept of erotic activities (or rather, with whom and how they are related) I give a solid and pulsating rating of 4.
    Rays of goodness to the developer. <3
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RavagedSociety

I'm giving it 2 stars because the writing is at least legible and the renders, while very simple and clearly amateur, are done well enough to work for the 'story'. However, that's about all this has going for it. And that's just it. The whole thing just screams amateur. Like someone got ahold of some old Daz models on sale and threw a rough story together to have something to fap to that caters to their darker kinks. If that's all you're looking for than this might work for you. If you're looking for a VN with any depth at all, like real character development, basic real world logic or even simple good story telling, you won't find that here. (v0.7)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

lazslazs

The heroine does not work where she needs to, turn her into a prostitute! She doesn't care about sexual partners. I think it’s better to move the content closer to shota. The heroine is very naive and her actions are very stupid and illogical
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Digital Pimp

This might as well be a kinetic novel. Few choices, and those choices don't mean a damned thing. And nobody is this unlucky. The MC is "mugged" twice, and every guy she meets is a salivating horny dog with no moral compass or discernible scruples. She's apparently an educated woman, yet she gives herself to ugly dudes, a janitor and a homeless man? There's slumming and then there's this crack fantasy. I refuse to inhale...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

prawnstar700

5 stars for the current speed of development, this game seems to be going somewhere, which is more than I can say for most "games" here. Wish they will start to cull inactive ones soon.

Nice MC, fast pace. Delivers on the premise, so keep up the good work!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hu lover

I gave this game an excellent rating because this game touches on great game play mechanics, good character developement, good storyline and writing for the characters, and just a fun VN game to play overall. I am looking forward to see future updates, and I would recommend other players to play this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GogolBordello

Spoilers alert! Game is great for ASS lovers! Even if the face is fast and its not a classical corruption game (Shes not aware of things she's doing yet so she's not really corrupted yet), still the game delivers a hot experience with a naïve but willing chick. she's fucking Willingly after being tricked of course.
    Suggestions: Please make the sex scenes longer with more derailed, for example longer blowjobs, some focus on the breasts as well. Thank you Dev!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

I love it!! and to Hell with all the missing stars in these other "technical" reviews! It's just a simple story for Christ's sake!

Despite the relatively simplistic way Jennifer is depicted, this leading lady has some of the sexiest curves and an all-round figure to die for. I also really enjoyed her (for me) chic and equally saucy fashion sense too.

She comes across as smart enough to pull off the school teacher role and most of the time seems to be very well aware of what she is doing, but is nevertheless somehow able at will to transition effortlessly and, to me, still credibly enough from naive to sassy to downright slutty and back again.

Of course, in order to pull this off, the story itself is way over the line in terms of asking...well it actually just expects...us to suspend our disbelief, but does so without any attempt to conceal the fact that it's clearly written this way, solely to maximise and contrive as many opportunities as possible for sex, no matter how outlandish, and to gratuitously and unashamedly cash in accordingly and in this respect is totally triumphant.

For me the dev, bless his heart, delivers a wholeheartedly fun, reasonably fast-moving set of titillating scenarios, designed at all times to show off, clothed or unclothed, Jennifer's immaculate figure and that is more than good enough for my enjoyment.

So I say forget all of the up-tight, nit-picky, snowflake aficionados in here and good on the dev for setting out to deliver a light-hearted, no holds barred and, in my pinch-of-salt opinion, highly successful sexy little romp that is both entertaining and choc-a-bloc full of sex and nudity for everyone to enjoy.

Bravo!!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

Not bad, but a little poor compared with some of the works on the same subject.
    Many plots appear very abrupt, feel the author in the creation is not coherent.
    The sex scenes are extremely simple and too shy for such a story's protagonists.
    The character models are well chosen, but the body movements and facial expressions are badly crafted.
    As an initial work, there is still a lot of room for improvement. If the author updates at a steady rate and does not give up halfway, the future will be good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

kenjimonstar

great MC and a lot of potential here. Do not worry about the negative comments.

not many developer want to do shota genre. this can be one of the best in this genre. i remember lust and passion also started like this kind of rendering, as time goes on, the rendering is getting better and now one of the best.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

biglazydog

I appreciate that this is a first attempt by the dev. and this whole thing is gonna be a learning process. But the "game" is very ADHD. The choices the protagonist makes are very odd and make it hard to follow seriously.

The Dev should pick a direction and go in it and not just bounce around weirdly between be harassed by homeless or being harassed by children or landlord (etc...)

Like why would this person hand out in an alley with a hobo? I can't fathom a reason that makes sense.

So pick a direction... storyboard it... and do that. Don't just do whatever comes to your mind when you sit down at the computer.

This game will get abandoned as soon as the OP is more comfortable with making the CG's. And hopefully for a better project.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2312665

Good story telling ! Lil bit fast corruption. But it’s alright.
    Beautyandugly stuff - i like it.
    Female protagonist-new city-corruption
    true classic genre !
    nice!!
    Main char is Asian or something. This is good . Another games always have white chick
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Hypor

v0.2

TL DR - Worth a playthrough - It's a fun, quick corruption game where you follow the story of a slightly ditzy female who's job is a teacher. Has about 10 mins content if you're going through it quick.

If you're going into expecting high level storytelling and photoshopped renders, you will probably be disappointed.
    Story & scenes do feel a bit rushed but are done quite well for the most part.
    The setup to the scenes and character model are great even get a cameo from big filthy bastard George.

One to watch out for sure.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

dp939

Yes, the renders are not prefect.
    Yes, the storyline is not superb.
    Yes, the character model are not unique.

But overall, it is still pretty good and hot, and the author has put in effort and there is Content.

Better than waiting 1/2 a year to 1 year for other releases with not much content.

Keep up the good work.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v0.1] is:

Pros:
    + Great Renders
    + Long Game play
    + Nice first Release
    + Interesting characters
    + Nice Fap action
    + Nice Closeups
    + Nice Animation

Cons:
    - Minor Spelling Errors

Conclusion:

Great first release, nice characters and Hot scenes, people who give this game this game a one star rating are people who probably know how to make a better game (Yeah Right)
    The Animation was damn nice & the scene in the ally was hot as hell, and a lot of Devs would have stopped at that scene to have the player get blue-balls for nothing, but his Dev gave us the Great scenes.
    The Dev needs a little help with the spelling and will sure a hell get my support if he brings out regular updates, and dev, don`t get discouraged by a couple of folks that don't like your game, you will also have the same amount of folks that love it.
    Keep it up and you will get support with this game, you will see.

Hope to see more from this Dev.
    Its just awesome...

Damn worth the Download.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

soldano

I don't want to destroy a game that just started, but this start is very bad.
    Visually the game is mediocre. Not crap, but the renders could be a lot better.
    The plot is boring, unoriginal, and quite absurd. Especially the hobbo part. Why would the protagonist go to drink with him? Is she a drunk? Since no explanation is given, and it's not something anyone would do under normal circumstances, the result is nonsense. And why does she let herself be fucked by that bum? Is she a nymphomaniac? Does she have a fetish for smelly guys? Has he put an aphrodisiac or something in the drink? Does the protagonist have a drinking problem that makes her lose control? Again, since it's not explained, it doesn't make sense.
    I'm sorry, since as I say I don't want to destroy a game that has just started. But I really can't give it more than 2 stars. Actually, the body asks me to give it only 1, but we will leave it with two as a vote of confidence in case it manages to improve it (in which case I would change my review).
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Arts: awful. Missing morphing, sculpting, principal is default model without any changings.
    Plot: a repetition of the most boring cliches that became obsolete 8 years ago during Elena's Life.
    Tag: playing for a female. In fact, we see the sex scene through the eyes of a man.
    The dev is not from USA, but for some reason he writes about americans.
    I felt ashamed for the developer. This is a 12yo kid's stage.