VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Jenny Slippery Slope [v0.1] [Sandstorm]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WRONGS

Personally, I loved it. Pretty much right up my alley, with the promise of plenty of corruption to come for the sweet main character and the ability to decide how far she'll be willing to go. The interface is pretty intuitive and I find the models pretty good, particularly Jenny.
    The only drawback is that it's way too short just when it was getting good-
    I honestly hope it's not one of those games that remain a 0.1 forever. I'll be watching eagerly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 14894

The story itself is not terrible (even if there is a plethora of similar games on this site, and some of them are really good). The problems are others: 1) for a 0.1 there is almost no content at all. 2) the game is in engrish. 3) the renders are not so good, expecially some disturbing facial expressions. 4)I personally haven't found the Humor and irony promised in the game's description.
    I suggest to skip this version and wait for a future release.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

horrible game , waste of time , making a couple in game whith female mc make no sense at least make it multi protagonist , the writing is so bad , horrible renders and the general story is a rip off, i played 2 other games with almost the same story.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Comaco

The game has no rollback, you can not save the game while in dialog, the writing is engrish. Above is accurate, as of 0.1.

The lighting in the renders also seems very basic and the posing in many of the renders seems "off"

The game could have very much done with a few months more work before the initial release.