EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
808012d23b784e2ab2b78c1d283b9aa7.jpg

Overview:
In the game you will be playing the role of Jenny, young woman in her late 20's, who with her husband will get through a lot in this crazy world. They love one each another and seems nothing can ruin they strong and friendly family. But, sometimes, life has a sense of humor and quite often - bad one. Let's see could they overcome all of slippery slopes life had prepared for them and would be able Jenny to stay faithful wife or ....? It depends only on you. Help her find the right way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-06
Release Date: 2019-06-06
Developer: Sandstorm - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

PR-31.png day-1-sch-3.png day-1-sch-1.png day-0-walk-65.png PR-28.png 3.png 6.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
The tiers for his patreon page are the most ridiculous things I've seen. Each $5 increment allows you to see 25% of his work. What the fuck does that even mean?

Some fun engrish quotes:
"You will meet high quality graphics in Full HD resolution, interesting storyline based on you choices and animations inside."

"I am an ordinary guy who has passion of erotica, trying to make this game as good as possible. I had been learning 3d stuff, photographing, coding and animation for 2 years to have possibility introduce to word such a good thing. Hope you are going to love my work as I am and will support me to help me keep going."

(note: "to help me keep going" is usually a sign of a dev that is going to abandon this project if it doesnt get a lot of monetary support very quickly).

"In the game you will be playing the role of Jenny, young woman in her late 20's, who with her husband will get through a lot in this crazy world. They love one each another and seems nothing can ruin they strong and friendly family. But, sometimes, life has a sense of humor and quite often - bad one. Let's see could they overcome all of slippery slopes life had prepared for them and would be abble Jenny to stay faithful wife or ....?"

All of that and the female MC that looks like a tarted up blowup doll, do not make a good first impression. :S

Oh, and his first patron goal is 100 patrons, and what will that get supporters you ask?

"When i get this goal I am gonna be a real hard-worker and post as often as i can"

So until he gets 100 patrons he's not going to work hard or post often.... cool.

Last edited:

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
This feels like Lesson of Passion Eleanor... Interesting. looking forward to further updates.
render feels cartoonish, tho i wont judge that much coz what really turns me on is the story... definitely this one is on my radar now. not gonna download it 1st, probably has very few content... unless someone says otherwise.
Now like these new games here... gonna need to wait like months for an update xD

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The common engrish of the overview reminds me alot of japanese games and their mumbo jumbo overviews. So i will wait til say version 0.7 or something along the lines before seeing if its improved.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
How do tags even work on f95? Games are tagged with what they are or what they are going to be?
As far as official tags, they are supposed to only be tagged with what they currently contain. Some devs add tags for future content (especially early in development) to give people an idea of what type of content will be in the game, but in those cases they should be clearly marked as future content tags.

Reactions: johnconnor

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
How do tags even work on f95? Games are tagged with what they are or what they are going to be?
some games are tagged with the exact content they have and some they say are future tags and then there are games with tags that dont express the content and i belive this is one of those,someone should specify that those are future tags (maybe)

Reactions: PurpleTyger

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
This feels like Lesson of Passion Eleanor... Interesting. looking forward to further updates.
render feels cartoonish, tho i wont judge that much coz what really turns me on is the story... definitely this one is on my radar now. not gonna download it 1st, probably has very few content... unless someone says otherwise.
Now like these new games here... gonna need to wait like months for an update xD
now I wish I could get my hands on LOP Eleanor 3 but sadly it seems those games are not going to be out till septemberish hope this game gets fully made but the creator doesn't fill me with confidence like a person who gets a job and quits after the first paycheck

Reactions: EunjiTheOne
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes