Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
No - "Husband of 10 years" is a technically correct phrase and means they have been married for 10 years...a bit formal style perhaps and a bit outdated, but some geezers from the mid/late 20th century would not blink an eye at it. (like me lol)
ok - I had used "husband for 10 years". Learned something new :)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
ok - I had used "husband for 10 years". Learned something new :)
That way works too - means almost the same thing. Usually different grammer usage -but more casual and ordinary usage - only a grammer teacher would probably care. :)

Examples:
"He is her husband of 10 years..." Third person present tense
"I have been her husband for 10 years." First person past tense (or past perfect or something or other o_O)

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Let's see could they overcome all of slippery slopes life had prepared for them and would be able Jenny to stay faithful wife or ....? It depends only on you. Help her find the right way.​
"It depends only on you" I don't understand why the Developers make a faithful path if no player will play it, because that path is always boring. The faithful path is always: when the temptation comes you say no and the sex with the husband is only at the beginning of the game with no intensity and anticlimactic, then in this kind of games there's one path only where is the content. So, it's always a Kinect novel with obvious choices.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That way works too - means almost the same thing. Usually different grammer usage -but more casual and ordinary usage - only a grammer teacher would probably care. :)

Examples:
"He is her husband of 10 years..." Third person present tense
"I have been her husband for 10 years." First person past tense (or past perfect or something or other o_O)
for me (non native english)

"husband of 10 years" mean , he is her husband of 10 years, wich mean, he is no more her husband but was for 10 years.
overwise, it would simply be "he is her husband sinze 10 years"

but yeah, i m not english native soo, i cant say XD

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my analysis of the game as of the first release v0.1:

I think that just this single screen capture can say 1,000 words.

I'll use this one capture to display the absolutely horrible state of the Engrish in this, gonna break down all parts of it.

Bank of <<----->> ((Here they do not even state a Bank. Hell, make one up if you don't want to mention a real bank. Call it "Goldcorp Financial" or something else made up that sounds kinda real.

The note goes on to say "Dear Sir!!" line one. Typically a bank letter is never addressed as a "Dear sir" nor with two exclamation points. It would be addressed to the husband by name.

Sentence 1: "This letter has been sent to you to inform of your bank's account situation and credits which you had to pay out 6 months ago." Any real bank would put an exact date on what you owe and all that jazz. Not just 6 months ago.

Sentence 2: "It DID NOT happen and we had not could get in touch with you, because you did not pick up a phone." That's jumping to conclusions. Randomly capitalizing as well.

Sentences 3&4: "We RECOMMEND you to visit our office IMMEDIATELY, otherwise we will have to use police assistance. Do not complicate you situation. Be clever."

Oh shit... This sounds really serious for a bank to be threatening the police, and using all caps randomly typing jiberish. How much debt is owed it's gotta be hundreds of thousands of dollars for them to make such a huge fuss...

Sentence 5: "Your bank amount is: -1000$" This would read something like "Your account balance is: -$1,000", also I highly doubt that with interest and such the exact amount owed would be $1,000 on the nose, and also that is a very small amount of debt. It would make much much more sense if it read something like "Your account balance is -$124,653.52" A more sizable debt that can be more of an "oh fuck" situation.

Closing Line: "Sincerely Yours, Your personal bank manager N.U." No manager would leave just initials like that. Suppose you want to call the bank and contact them about the debt. You are going to want more than initials.

The gold though comes in the dating of it...

"DATE: TODAY" That's how they dated it... as "Today" The least they could do is be like "Date: 9/23/20xx" leaving an xx on the exact year it happend is fine, but they could put a real date there.

This single image explains the state of this game and how thoughtlessly it was thrown together.

As for other issues... I think the protagonist female would look better with smaller boobs, and better lighting. Also, the husband is too much of an asshole. The guy is just a drunken idiot.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Also, the cop is worse than the retarded policeman... as well totally unlike a real officer would respond. If there is a man holding a rambo like knife like 10 feet away from a cop that says "drop the knife", and the guy is like "No, not until after I rape her..." Guy is getting shot 100%. No police officer would not shoot a man brandishing a knfie that refuses to put it down until after he rapes a girl also the cop is outnumbered 2 to 1 and is 100% justified in killing the guy. The 2nd rapist even convinces the first one "Lets just run away and rape more girls another time..." and the cop just stands there not shooting...

Video clip of retarded policeman... The cop in this game is about as incompetent and less well-spoken than the retarded police man.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
The game DEFINITELY needs a better SAVE system than saving through the phone (that randomly appears out of nowhere). The fact that the phone actually photobombs your save thumbnail is also pretty annoying. And PLEASE incorporate ROLLBACK capability. SAVE and ROLLBACK are two critical features that any VN Renpy game worth playing should have and two features that almost every player(s) will expect. By not executing them correctly, you are putting up barriers to your gameplay and actually turning off potential players.

Reactions: CorzoSiete

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I am so glady the ignore thread function has been added. Though unlikely to get any update from this, anyways.

budawat

Dec 26, 2018
I guess this game has a potential. There are some cons and pros but these can be improved, please adjust the Jenny's makeup and add rollback (mousewheelup).

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
I've tried deleting and redownloading. No matter what I do the extraction ALWAYS fails. It's extremely annoying. Anyone any suggestions?

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Renders are pretty damn good, I think Jenny is hot as hell. Love the legs/ass/painted toenails. The dialogue is the worse I have ever seen. Other than that I will see what happens.

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
Oh my god... reading the dialogue for this game is almost PAINFUL it's so bad... I can only assume that english is not the developer's first language... I mean seriously... fucking YIKES! I had to force myself to play it for more than a few minutes just so I could see where the story was taking me...

Reactions: slimjim101
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes