Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see some good constructive criticism right here my fellow pervs :ROFLMAO:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Judging from the screen shots, I think it's missing a genre. Floozy, ha. But, cheating female protag is all I need.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rKnight

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
NTR Cuckold female protagonist... good-bye
we'll just have to wait and see if she can avoid the D,but by the looks of the only real choice in the game it seems you wont be able to prevent her from gettin' fucked in order to advance the story...maybe i'm wrong

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
This feels like Lesson of Passion Eleanor... Interesting. looking forward to further updates.
render feels cartoonish, tho i wont judge that much coz what really turns me on is the story... definitely this one is on my radar now. not gonna download it 1st, probably has very few content... unless someone says otherwise.
Now like these new games here... gonna need to wait like months for an update xD
now I wish I could get my hands on LOP Eleanor 3 but sadly it seems those games are not going to be out till septemberish hope this game gets fully made but the creator doesn't fill me with confidence like a person who gets a job and quits after the first paycheck
The Eleanor games was also what came to my mind when I read the overview for this game. That and the renders are what made me decide to give this game a go even though I usually stay away from most female protagonist games. Small things in the preview renders such as the reflective lips and the folds in the clothing is what makes me think that the renders for this game are crisp and of good quality. (I have yet to actually do the playthrough though...)
Eleanor 3 is out. As far as I know noone has permanently found a way to bypass the security measures Leonizer/LOP GOLD implemented a while ago. That is the reason why Eleanor 3, Pledge, and other titles with ties to LOP GOLD are not showing up on this site. Anyway to get back on track I am looking forward to giving Jenny Slippery Slope a go soon! ;)

Reactions: EunjiTheOne

Sandstorm_games

Jun 3, 2019
The Eleanor games was also what came to my mind when I read the overview for this game. That and the renders are what made me decide to give this game a go even though I usually stay away from most female protagonist games. Small things in the preview renders such as the reflective lips and the folds in the clothing is what makes me think that the renders for this game are crisp and of good quality. (I have yet to actually do the playthrough though...)
Eleanor 3 is out. As far as I know noone has permanently found a way to bypass the security measures Leonizer/LOP GOLD implemented a while ago. That is the reason why Eleanor 3, Pledge, and other titles with ties to LOP GOLD are not showing up on this site. Anyway to get back on track I am looking forward to giving Jenny Slippery Slope a go soon! ;)
Thanks. I have some thoughts, to my mind - interesting. Will see if you like it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the girl...
the story...
the strong engrish...

its all da rude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

more seriously... i honestly hate this. i mean, the fact that trying to hide behind some "throw out" words the evident fact that the girl, who is an obvious piece of bitch, gonna end cheating on her boyfriend/husband at the very first simple occasion.

just ... say its NTR story and that's it. no need to hide it behind a pseudo-story.

and the end of description even push me more into this conclusion when i read that : "Help her find the right way."
wich mean they are a wrong way...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally a sex-ed teacher… i'm imagining the sexy teacher outfits that she will have to wear in order to teach this matter to the students… for educational purpose, obviously! ;)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Is it just me, or is the escape / right mouse click to save menu disabled? I can't save manually.

EDIT: Nevermind...

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This game could use a proofreader. Also, enabling the traditional way of saving in Renpy would be much better than the clunky phone button.

Story is also kinda cliche. Somebody mentioned the choice between the bartender and a back-alley rape earlier. Sure, the protagonist gets rescued, but it was veering into "idiot girl in rape-town" territory. Hopefully, the dev has something more up his sleeve.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes