Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it just me, or is the escape / right mouse click to save menu disabled? I can't save manually.

EDIT: Nevermind...
Yeah! You have to use <F1> to get to the Main Menu in order to Save/Load. Also, rollback has been disabled.

While Jenny is hot, so far this game is pure crap. I'm out. I need to go finish up the latest release of Jessica O'Neil (a really good female-protagonist game) and get the taste of this one out of my mouth.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
The Eleanor games was also what came to my mind when I read the overview for this game. That and the renders are what made me decide to give this game a go even though I usually stay away from most female protagonist games. Small things in the preview renders such as the reflective lips and the folds in the clothing is what makes me think that the renders for this game are crisp and of good quality. (I have yet to actually do the playthrough though...)
Eleanor 3 is out. As far as I know noone has permanently found a way to bypass the security measures Leonizer/LOP GOLD implemented a while ago. That is the reason why Eleanor 3, Pledge, and other titles with ties to LOP GOLD are not showing up on this site. Anyway to get back on track I am looking forward to giving Jenny Slippery Slope a go soon! ;)
true it is out I got to commend the people at making their games impossible to rip here I just wish they had put some of that effort into some of their games that left me feeling like a chump for getting the premium account while we have some amazing developers outdoing them hanging on this site

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Looking at the pics, there is a missing Big Tits tag...
GL with the game to the dev though!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In the game you will be playing the role of Jenny, young woman in her late 20's, who with her husband will get through a lot in this crazy world. They love one each another and seems nothing can ruin they strong and friendly family. But, sometimes, life has a sense of humor and quite often - bad one. Let's see could they overcome all of slippery slopes life had prepared for them and would be abble Jenny to stay faithful wife or ....? It depends only on you. Help her find the right way.

Is it just me who- after reading this blurb- wants to smash his head on his computer desk out of frustration over yet "another female MC being turned into a slut if you want"-game with horrible Engrish?

Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me who- after reading this blurb- wants to smash his head on his computer desk out of frustration over yet "another female MC being turned into a slut if you want"-game with horrible Engrish?
No, but some of us like these kinda clone troopers. Of course if they get anywhere beside abandonment after 0.3 that is.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So, another female protag make her a slut from every direction game. :cautious:
Sex education school... The heck? :rolleyes:
When there is a path in between, then it might be good.^^

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's like watching barbie dolls being smashed together while a person narrates it in very bad English. I really tried to give it a chance, but the female protagonist looks like a borderline transsexual. There is no tension, no fun to be had, only tiresome boning with strange poses and expressions.

Also, I don't think it's legally correct if you start the game with a supposed ESRB rating. I doubt anyone there rated it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No, but some of us like these kinda clone troopers. Of course if they get anywhere beside abandonment after 0.3 that is.

It's not even the plot, if well written anything can be hot shit, no matter how often you've read or seen it, it's the Engrish, I see it and I just shudder involuntarily.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ahh, how much content in a V0-1 question a thousand hours worth surely :unsure: she has a slippery slope or she is on a slippery slope? These types of games seem to be popping up a lot lately, Jenny sure looks uhh interesting :oops:

Also, I don't think it's legally correct if you start the game with a supposed ESRB rating. I doubt anyone there rated it.
I was wondering that and thinking what the hell

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ahh, how much content in a V0-1 question a thousand hours worth surely
Nnnope. But no suprise there :sneaky:
she has a slippery slope or she is on a slippery slope?
Quite obvious. The latter. Hubby drank away all the money, supposedly supersmart trophywife have to work all of a sudden or there goes.. everything. You fill in the details :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Some of us need to get off of our high horses gentlemen! I for one find nothing wrong with a recently rejected, loving, faithful wife in her sexual prime distancing herself from a lying, deceitful, alcoholic husband...w/zero libido btw. And if that distance and journey seeking attention and love (or lust) takes our curvaceous bombshell into a few situations of personal and sexual satisfaction or enlightenment? Then I say to you that this is a woman of strength and courage and not some airheaded bimbo to be shamed, used, and tossed about as fap material on a pirated adult game forum. Harumph harumph harumph!

Having said that, if the dev could somehow wind her into a hot threeway w/her friend from the bar and one of her new students who just happens to have a foot long cock...that would be greattttttttttt! :D:D:D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
About the tags: 3dcg, female protagonist, oral sex, corruption, vaginal sex and cheating is present. What it needs is: Big Tits, Animation, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Sexual harassment i guess though only spanking and groping happens but its forced.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My english isnt that great either, but doesnt that mean her husband is 10 years old? ^^ - The engrish is very strong in this game *g*
screenshot0001.png

Oh and a better title for the game would be "Exposition: The game" - so much of that in the begining ... Yeah we get it, she is the perfectest and bestest and cutestes and faithfulstes woman in the whole world ... but we just started a game that tells us that she will be corrupted ...

That goes on and on - the "author" discribes everything that we see. She is drinking. "Jenny got a drink" ... ah yeah and she drank "alchogol" .. :p
screenshot0002.png
Like in this scene ...

And then that banking stuff - they try to contact his next relatives for 1000$ in debt as a business? ... And she think they are bankrupt? wtf? ^^
The next thing ... she is angry bc her hubby is drunk all the time and say it is to relax and what does she do? She goes into a bar to relax ... yeah.

Then the slide-in effect for transitions is annoying ... you cant even go back or save during that repetitive crap talk.

After the prologue the horror continues. I can bet on it - this game will never use that free roam mechanic for anything but a pure linear story. I really dont get it why ppl waste their energy for that bs.

The story ... she will work at school as a whore for the rich kids ... and probably later the standard stuff - girl will work in bar and wear skimpier outfits every few days and will finally strip and whore herself out ... because the business of them is in debt ... with 1000$ ... I am without a job for several years now, but even I could payback 1000$ in a few days when I have to.
I mean they have a house - you dont care for that amount as long as you still own a house. I dont know here the dev lives, and maybe 1k$ is an enormous sum for him, but just for immersion the value should be at least 10-25k or even more.

Her look - i like makeup and that doll/comic look is ok ^^

So many problems here ... in general it looks ok, but the base story is stupid as fuck (or maybe there will be a great twist later why the husband acts so weird. No free save ( you cant save at the end of the content, bc you cant save during dialog and the game stops in one), pointless (currently, and I bet that will never change) free roam - with an ugly UI.

With some proofreading this might become at least a stupid but fun game nonetheless - after the devs cans the free roam and just tell that hilarious thing as a pure VN ^^

@ Dev ... maybe try

the german/english translation is way better than google.
And they support some languages including Russian and Polish.

Last edited:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Slippery Slope: That which you get when a tanker truck full of KY jackknifes and spills on the top of a hill...

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
My english isnt that great either, but doesnt that mean her husband is 10 years old? ^^
View attachment 318682
No - "Husband of 10 years" is a technically correct phrase and means they have been married for 10 years...a bit formal style perhaps and a bit outdated, but some geezers from the mid/late 20th century would not blink an eye at it. (like me lol)

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes