• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Jerez's Arena [v1.2.01] [Eternal Alice]

1. 3.00 star(s)

toak

By and large, a pretty average vanilla game.

Story 4/10

The story's not that good. MC is money hungry merchant/slave owner. Blond is fallen lady. Elf is ostracized for her race. Character introductions, sure, but no character development.

Now you're asking, "But Toak, who care about character development in a hentai game?" I care. They introduced characters and tried to develop something. But then nothing happened. Everyone basically stayed the same.

Battle - 1/10

The battle play isn't fun. It's vanilla-ish, but basically pointless. Should have just made a, "Win/Lose" selector instead of wasting time on this sub-par battle system.

Management 5/10

The core of the gameplay lives in the management system. It's a fairly standard management system. Upgrade facilities, do quests, sex/combat training.

The sex training was lackluster. Like the character development, there was no sex training development. It was just... there.

Hentai 5/10

Ahh, the hentai. The reason why you're here. It's mediocre. Not bad but not great. Vanilla galore.

Overall 5/10

Overall this game is average. If you have spare time to play it, then play it. If you don't, then don't waste your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cx4BBd

(y)I spent 5 hours playing this game (in order to collect CG, I kept replaying the game after the list of producers appeared).
    Good:
    1)The art style of this game is very good, especially the UI interface(I prefer this type of Japanese illustrations)(UI interface gives a very delicate feeling).
    2)The system of this game is very complete.
    3)The gameplay is okay.
    Normal:
    1)The game process is a bit short.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

michika

The 1st scene, unavoidable rape is really pissed me off even though it give you choices. But its not entirely NTR, you are the "master" and she is the "slave". Or rather, the mc declared himslef as a merchant, thus the only important for him is profit.

Typical, this management game is only hard when you just started game. But as you progress the game, you will upgrade everything and the game just become vn at that point.

The quest section where you hired your slave on this specify job with stat requirement as calculated for the success rate. The higher stats of your slave, the bigger chance its success and source income. My tip, always roll for the best quest's income via save/load. Yes, abuse that system.

And for the "battle", is doesnt feel like turn based combat at all. You will have your slaves battle as a gladiator at colosseum(?). You just simply choose the correct choice so you can hit your opponents harder and evade/lower their attack. Okay. The interesting part about this battle is, the ticket system. If you can stall enough turns, you can basically farm huge money from ticket. Its separate from winning reward. My tip is, dont raise too much stat. Just decently enough for the quest requirment, and the rest you can invest on lewd stat.

And about H scene, Im sorry. I honestly skip all the H stuff. Butttt, I assure you the H scene is decent enough. Not too bad but not that great either. Its UNCENSORED which you guys adore its so much and have this "ahh ahh kimochi" voiced in the background.

And the plot is interesting. You can see the each of characters grow as you make progress in the game and exposed their dark past and whatsoever shit. I would say atleast the game has a bit soul. Not just some empty management gameplay.

Overall, its a decent game. Its worth the penny and the game deserve it. And last but not least, please do enjoy the game WITHOUT USING ANY CHEAT because its fairly easy if you get a grasp how the game mechanically works. The game its not really grindy. Thanks for reading my useless craps.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

This game will probably fly under the radar because there are so many slave/prostitute training games out there which focus on brutality, shock content.

Yes those elements are in this game but that's not it.

Let's start with the universal positives: the CGs are amazing. The erotic scenarios are just OK but the CG quality is excellent will keep you hooked from that perspective. The game mechanics are just good enough to have you play once or twice and be invested..this is a positive, not a negative.

Here's what many will miss: this is a fantastic wholesome 'corruption' story. You manage two girls, one loves sex and the other is somewhat privileged and innocent. You enslave both of them to a degree and make them work for you but the key is the story beautifully captures the concept of 'stockholm syndrome', the phenomenon of falling for your captors. It's not overdone: you're still abusing these girls and these girls know it, but you make choices throughout the game that will either push them away or towards you. This is extremely unique because most games will either go way too brutal, removing the nuanced nature of a 'love story' like this, or they will go way too soft and it's vanilla.

This game is really worth a play. It's short and sweet.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Really good game.
    CG: 10/10
    Story: Slave trainer. Your job is basic: Train them into great gladitors or sluts
    Gameplay; Really easy and fun to play.
    This game is really good and worth your time. Although it's kinda short and take your time to replay many save files, this game is still a really good slave training game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

horny_bastard_95

The art is amazing. Compared to other slave trainers, this is extremely well fleshed out. It's not that grindy as long as the player knows what they're doing. Still, I finished my first playthrough in 2 hours, so there could be more room for content. Also there's no post-game, after you're done it plays an epilogue and sends you to the main screen which I'm not fond off. I wish there was more to do, especially since the characters are pretty well-done. All in all, It's worth a try but I'm really annoyed that right when I start to get attached to the characters the game just ends.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Interracial UglyB NTR Fan

great art, good coding, no bugs, has polish,

eh story

you were noble....yep
    you are now a slave....k
    you will also be a prostitute...seems reasonable
    you were a virgin but now a whore after first time sex....sounds good to me
    lastly, I'll treat you as an object and you'll still love me.....obviously
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cxfg

Amazing game.
    Has a very good trainer/management system.
    The scenes and writing are top-notch.
    The fighting system is a good surprise as well.
    Summary: This is a high-tier game