Unity Completed Jerking Off In Class Simulator [Final] [Rbois]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 17, 2019
I did it on accident once. i was wearing a pair of shorts that apparently had torn a hole in the pocket or something. i dont know how. i found it in the middle of class and went "wow i can reach my dick from here and no one will know. this is weird." and while i was messing around at how funny it was that i could touch myself in class with no one knowing it started feeling good. so i rolled with it until i finished. this wound up being around the time i learned about masturbating.
i mean.. that can happen.
but i don't get the guys who did this on purpose.
maybe it's because of puberty.. you know, the hormones and that stuff

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I did it on accident once. i was wearing a pair of shorts that apparently had torn a hole in the pocket or something. i dont know how. i found it in the middle of class and went "wow i can reach my dick from here and no one will know. this is weird." and while i was messing around at how funny it was that i could touch myself in class with no one knowing it started feeling good. so i rolled with it until i finished. this wound up being around the time i learned about masturbating.
And then the Orchestra stopped, and the narrator said his final words.
"Story End."
The audience stood up, looked at the actors that were now bowed towards the audience.
Clapping commenced.
It was a night you couldn't forget, it was simply, beautiful.
I for one, can attest to this happening, I played the Blackboard.

Aug 24, 2019
I don't get it. It's like sports games, if you want to play basketball just go play basketball. Why do you need a simulator for this?
ikr? thats why you wear a skirt so you can rub one out in class. i always loved it knowing i could get caught by my class mates or the teacher, but she dressed slutier than the girls i doubt she would have reported me xd.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I mean you cant solve mathematic equations with a massive boner, the teacher basicly told you to jerk off by giving you such complicated assignements.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
But why? Your life will be doomed if you got caught by doing this in real life, it's not like the "Are you winning son" situation.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote