VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2] [stoperArt]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FrankWestPhoJrn

I don't know what the other reviews with 5 stars is talking about. This game FUCKING SUCKS!

First of all, it's like 5 minutes long at best, so it's hardly even a game. In fact, I'd say it isn't a game.

Secondly, this isn't a zombie h game. This isn't a gore game. This isn't a RE parody game. It's not any of that stuff that the tags, name, description or screenshots make it out to be.

This is just a lesbian game. That's it, so if you came for anything else (not that I'd know how you would, cause the one thing this game is, a lesbian game, isn't even one of the tags for some dumbass reason), then get fucked, cause that's all you're getting.

She doesn't even have sex with the one zombie in all the screenshots. She kills it and goes home to fuck her random-ass ugly-ass dumb-ass girlfriend.

There's no other monster, no other characters, no plot, no nothing. Man, fuck this game. Don't download this game, don't play this game, don't even look at this fuckin thing.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

This is posted in the "game" section of this site, but it's not a game at all. There are zero choices to be made, zero gameplay of any kind. You simply click through static images with walls of boring text. There is ALMOST a zombie rape scene, but - spoiler - the obnoxious heroine saves herself last minute. What a buzzkill. Finally, there is a lame and poorly executed lesbian scene with a mixed bag of camera angles. One of the shots is slightly animated.

I can't understand why this is rated 5 stars. I consider this yet another example of the ratings on this site making no sense whatsoever.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

Simply one of the best, if not the BEST game of the zombie genre, many will read it and if you think I'm exaggerating because there are good zombie-themed games out there, besides not being short at all, the story is linear, the romance is very good, and the scenes are very animated in my opinion this game has a 10/10, it left me with my jaw dropped, waiting for more updates, from what I saw stoper has, quite ideals about the game in the future as it is focused on Hard News so we'll have to wait when there will be more updates anyway... :cool:

As I said, for those who enjoy history in this style, the game is a full plate, the scenes are a 10, the story, a 1000, very well done. The game as much as it is on hold, it's still a great game to spend a good time having fun even though it's a little short it's simply a masterpiece. And the characters are very charismatic, including your character. Decisions directly impact the future of the story, which helps immersing the player. In summary, it's a great game with a great future I wish you all the luck possible (stoper) I hope that one day you can have more time for both games with as much time as possible like two or three months of release I wish you luck and that bring many future games to us as fans of your games ;):coffee:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SamYaya

Well I won't say much about the game because I haven't played it completely yet but I'm really enjoying the beginning even more knowing that Jessica has a girlfriend I love lesbian content but I'm passionate about sex scenes with ogres monsters zombies any kind of monsters are always very good this is a game with a great future ahead of it like Jessica's original game I really want both games finished one day for the quality of the game and great writing is worth a lot five stars oh Dev is to be congratulated he is an excellent developer with great ideas
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

Honestly the best short I watched in a while, we need games with this concept...
    I'm really looking foward to the continuation of this one.

It's a bit short and content is too limited yet, but this is promising.
    Hopefully we will get more scenes on this, but to me this could totally become another game. I'd totally play it as soon as it's updated.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tekketsu

Great renders, simple but effective plot that leaves things open ended for more whether as a short parody or eventually as it's own game. The writing is easy to read and sexy. The relationship between O'Neil and her girlfriend is fun and sweet though her girlfriend asking her to recreate the first scene with her is a tad callus. Overall fun two chapters and I can't wait for more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Disabled Account #1278362

Truly fantastic. A nice little spin off of an already excellent game.

Pros
    - The renders are beautiful (I have to give special mention to Juliet who is absolutely smoking hot).
    - The animation (where it exists) is excellent.
    - The story is interesting, and sets up for interesting possibilities if it gets continued.

Cons
    - Not really a fan of Jessica's hair style/color change.
    - I was hoping for more content with the zombie, perhaps even Jessica deciding she enjoys it, but the conversations with Juliet hint that it might still be a possibility somewhere later on.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

josef2600

the Renders are very good. Amount of dialogs are too much! the resident evil themes are always great. i hope the game dev continues it to the last. it is a moor a comic than a game , no choices, i hop dev add structures to this game.
    thanks.