Fan Art Jessica O'Neil's Hard News: Fan-Art & Assets Thread [stoperArt]

langr

Mar 3, 2020
It's been a while since I've done anything...here are two of them...I hope you like it.

Jessica (thinking) : "Oh Mr Mayor....I can see that it's not just your fingers that are big."

Bella and Jessica
What renderer do you use? Iray or Octane?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Wasn't happy with my previous attempts at recreating Jessica.. base model Sasha head is too square. Also, even though stoper mentions the updo hairstyle in his Deviant Art post.. I think it's either Linda ponytail or Sporty ponytail with some minor adjustments.. I think the colour is still slightly off on mine.

So I dialed back the Sasha head to about 50% with Victoria7 on 100%...
Imogen body on 100%, Magda body on 33%, Sasha body on 100%

Increased breast size (with added heaviness, areola size) and glute size.. and I am not sure if I am closer or further away... What do you guys think? Still a long way off I think :/ But this character - whoever she is.. still looks good :p

jessica2-beach1.png jessica2-dildopose1.png jessica2-lockerroom-nude1.png

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I saw that as well.. would need to edit the texture map to change that.
Yea, I know its not like changing a blouse :)))) But might help with getting closer.
If I recall it right, I read somewhere there is a way to "mask" the eyebrows from the default skin of the character and apply different ones. Can't say I know how it's done though.

Reactions: KingBel

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Another attempt.. Jessica joins me in hoping that we are getting closer :p

Jenniferv4-pose1.png

I am aware of the shading issue on the legs and pelvis.. was playing around with base colors

Jenniferv4-clothed-pose1.png
Made some almost imperceptible changes on cheek area on bottom one.. Hardly noticeable actually..